**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which mastery will give you higher champ rating?

ClatoniusClatonius Posts: 209 ★★
I saw BG rank up 4* Corvus to R5 his Corvus is unawakened and rating was 6.5K while mine was also at R5 awakened, was only at 5.8K

Comments

• SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    He currently has suicides on. Top right of offense tree. Max Cruelty and Precision if you don’t have them. Huge power increase.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Suicides.

But... why do you want higher PI? That's only useful in arenas.

Suicides are a liability in 90% of the game.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited March 2019
    Hamin said:

Suicides.

Incorrect.

Although, arena grinding is indeed so much better and productive with them, and is a huge benefit of them. I can barely stand to grind arena without them. I have them on right now, and fairly easily hit all the milestones in the 3* and both 4* this week.

There are many champs and areas of the game that benefit from suicides. Many of these champs are considered the best in the game in large part because of suicides (Ghost, Corvus). There are many single immune champs that benefit as well. They are extremely powerful.

Also, Nick Fury has a synergy that makes every champion suicides viable. Think about it....

I’ve done over half of Variant while running suicides. If you stock up on health boosts especially, they can help you tremendously in difficult areas of the game.

I’ve even run paths with Stark Spidey while suicides are on. He has one of the lowest health pools in the game. Perfect for him for farming ROL with a full synergy team. Drops WS in under two minutes and under 75 hits.
  • ClatoniusClatonius Posts: 209 ★★
    Yes I have max cruelty and precision so I just need suicides
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    Clatonius said:

Yes I have max cruelty and precision so I just need suicides

Suicides should be some of the last things you unlock. They're really only useful for arena grinding until you get really, really good at the game. Even then, in places like AQ and AW, they're a liability unless you have champs with immunities. Also, certain champs don't seem to benefit much from them at all, depending on where their damage comes from.

However, if you do have a bunch of champs that play well with them, like Corvus, Ghost, or robots, they can be a good early investment.

I'm not sure why you want to raise your PI, so I'll go ahead and mention that increasing your PI via masteries doesn't affect prestige.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★

Hamin said:

Suicides.

Incorrect.

Although, arena grinding is indeed so much better and productive with them, and is a huge benefit of them. I can barely stand to grind arena without them. I have them on right now, and fairly easily hit all the milestones in the 3* and both 4* this week.

There are many champs and areas of the game that benefit from suicides. Many of these champs are considered the best in the game in large part because of suicides (Ghost, Corvus). There are many single immune champs that benefit as well. They are extremely powerful.

Also, Nick Fury has a synergy that makes every champion suicides viable. Think about it....

I’ve done over half of Variant while running suicides. If you stock up on health boosts especially, they can help you tremendously in difficult areas of the game.

I’ve even run paths with Stark Spidey while suicides are on. He has one of the lowest health pools in the game. Perfect for him for farming ROL with a full synergy team. Drops WS in under two minutes and under 75 hits.
    Yeah... no. Really going to have to disagree.

While they may be beneficial in variant... although having to "stock up" on anything to be viable is a red flag. They are most certainly a problem in all other areas of the game; albeit LoL.

I love facing someone with suicides in AWA; especially with Void.

I would also like to point out the superfluous distribution of mastery points needed for suicides.

In defense alone you have to waste 5 mastery points just to get WP... because suicides without WP is a death sentence. If you want to reduce the effects of DE, that's 4 more points.

And, don't even get me started on how terrible recoil is.

In all, it's 17 points minimum... freaking 35% of your mastery points just to run suicides somewhat efficiently.

That's awful.