**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How do YOU avoid OG Spiderman's sp1?

TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
See title.

How do YOU avoid OG Spiderman's sp1? 48 votes

I Dodge the thing entirely.
33%
NguyenDauallinashessolivagant56A l p h aAhitlawMy_SuperiorCh1efsterWabobaSDPFhfjghhggggjfhfjgTheSpicyKnightUltimatesaber32HermitTheFrogArham1FreeToPlay_21Ampx115 16 votes
I block the webs, dex the punches.
45%
Haji_SaabSMRkaTerraStark78AlfaOrcDovahkiinCarlos2504CupidStagedear85XxLoganTDCxXChampioncriticMarvel2289Reverend_RuckusGhostboytjieRedEightRockypantherxRehan010_ClatoniusWakanda4Ever278monomugg5tarscream 22 votes
I block the entire thing
16%
MagrailothosThesurvivlistMegaGalacticAdiMukh555Lpirnie5321Ctuchikdot_dittoObaid_Jacob03 8 votes
Other (comment below)
4%
TheSquish671ẞlооd 2 votes

Comments

• NguyenDauNguyenDau Posts: 248
    Go far away from him when he have 1 sp ready.
    He will normally use his Sp1 right away.
    When he shoots the first web.. dex it, i will sometimes get hit my 1 of the following web but then he wont get near me at all and just finish his att from distance
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Other (comment below)
    All 3, depending on timing and luck. Sometimes i manage to dodge the whole thing, most of the times i just dodge the punches, if I'm to slow I'll end up blocking everything
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    I block the entire thing
    Clearly this is something I need to practice.
  • MegaGalacticMegaGalactic Posts: 248 ★★
    I block the entire thing
    Have such a big problem with it.
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Surprisingly, I dodge the entire thing. (I'm a noob at everything else). The key is distance. As soon as his sp3 is ready, go away and bait it out. Dex the first web and rapidly swipe again without thinking to Dex the second web. The punches are easy.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    I block the webs, dex the punches.
    To risky for me if I dex. Minimal block damage is better than eating a SP1, but Dexing is a good commitment.
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 475 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    Normally end up blocking the entire thing (picked wrong option accidentally). I can evade it all if I have distance. I always see videos of players blocking the webs and dexing back the punches. No idea how they are doing it because I have never been able to do that. It just never lets me evade in that small gap.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Other (comment below)
    I try to Dex and die
  • solivagant56solivagant56 Posts: 75
    Make a distance from him. Dex 3 times when he shoots the web, will have to focus on the webs, all about timing here. Most importantly, make a distance and then dex thrice, the punches won't hit you if you're far away. Usually i get hit by one of his webs out of 3, but it's okay, he can't land the punches. Practice will get you there.