**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Duel Update Suggestion

With duel skirmish no longer a thing and profile pictures making it so hard to find a duel target, I think Kabam should implement something like this into the game. Think of it as like a training ground. You would still need your tokens and if Kabam really wanted to capitalize on it, they could add duel tokens to the store just like other resources. I made the suggestion that current month champions aren’t available for Duels to make the current EQ still a challenge.

Thoughts?

fhstuimwv2pp.jpeg

Comments

• imaginejimimaginejim Posts: 333 ★★
    If you select them as AWAKENED, then based on the Tier of the champion, you can adjust the sig ability count.

This, of course, would not take masteries into account, but that’s ok. These would be base heroes without mastery or synergy boosts.
  • Jack_OHaraJack_OHara Posts: 92
    I actually really like this idea. The system seems especially solid. I feel the same way about duels and profile pictures too. Couldn't find a duped 5 /65 Emma Frost the other day. Just a quick suggestion: the Champion should be maxed out for each tier selected, meaning 5*s would be 5/65, 4*s would be 5/50, etc. Same goes for signature abilities.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Something like this has been suggested numerous times. Most of us even suggested bejng able to add nodes to fights.
    @Kabam Miike , is this something you all are thinking about doing? A refresh to the Duels and perhaps making a training ground?
  • Would be great if you could click on any node on any map (quest, AQ, AW) even when not traveled up to that node yet, and click “DUEL AS SHOWN”.
    Of course, we all know that will never happen, haha.
    But some sort of Duel Selection would be a good idea, even if the only choices are of different ratings and Dup status.

Does anyone have a duel target for a 5/65 Ultron Prime?

• XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    I really like this idea. Make it happen!
    @Kabam Miike , is this something that the team is thinking about? With the daily duel challenge gone and the profile pictures, this would be a great way to create a training ground for the game and utilize those duel tokens more efficiently (and even offer them in the stores for those that REALLY want to duel/practice a lot).