**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

9800 Prestige LF AQ Focus

Possibly looking to make change so seeing options. As stated in title 9800 prestige with experience in all tiers of war except 1. Wars don’t tickle my fancy at this point. Map 7 EXP.

Let me know.

Comments

• LF AQ focused members. 66666 goal is top250 AQ. War doesn’t tickle our fancy either.
    Line he-man.1000
  • Nkrzykwa1Nkrzykwa1 Posts: 90
    Hit me up on Line. ID is nkrzykwa1
  • Gladiator2014Gladiator2014 Posts: 283
    MCOCsucks said:

Possibly looking to make change so seeing options. As stated in title 9800 prestige with experience in all tiers of war except 1. Wars don’t tickle my fancy at this point. Map 7 EXP.

Let me know.

Hi. If you are still looking, please reach out to me in-game and let's have a chat. We will have 2 - 3 spots available at the conclusion of AW Season 8 next week and can accommodate you in the main alliance. Our alliance is AQ focus. We do have wars for those interested teammates in our alliance. War participation is non-mandatory in our alliance so you would definitely be able to fit in. My IGN is gladiator2014. I can also be reached through the Telegram communication app. My Telegram username is @gladiator2014.
  • Mcram13Mcram13 Posts: 94
    Add mcram13 on line to chat AQ focus placing 20-45 depending how many map 7 runs we do
  • PunkoramboPunkorambo Posts: 27
    Reach out to manalapan on Line
  • SammyStoicescuSammyStoicescu Posts: 1,050
    Thx for reaching out to us Sir
    We get top 250 in aq with only 3 days of map6 the rest msp5
    Please add me in game: Pastor Sammy
    Line: SammyStoicescu