**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

General Tips Thread

Hi everyone, I wanted to make a thread for people to give tips that might not be well known. It could be anything from synergies, to playstyle, to UI... I'll start:

1. When choosing a team, you can tap the champion to see synergies. You can then drag the character portrait to an empty slot.
2. You can switch between chats without ever going into them. For instance, you can go from global to alliance chat without opening the chat itself. Just slide the bar at the bottom of the screen left or right!
3. Want to practice intercepting? If you have The Champion, and Luke Cage, TC has synergy with LC that makes his light and medium attacks unstoppable so you don't get combo'd if you mess up the intercept!

I'm just curious to see what niches the game has.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Isn't this basically strategy and tips category?
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Want to practice intercepting? Use rhino! He can intercept almost a hundred times before the opponent dies!
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    My tip: Don't spend units on crystals, only masteries
    1,111th post!
  • LeoGnarleyardoLeoGnarleyardo Posts: 355 ★★
    For alliance milestones that require you to win fights with specific charaters.. for example avengers use or guardian use. Breeze through the beginner difficultly with a 5* on A.I of who ever you need to use.. Lots of points towards the milestone with little energy spent
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    If you sacrifice a goat to kabam before opening your 1* hero crystal, the game will break and give you a 10* Stan Lee cameo
  • LeoGnarleyardoLeoGnarleyardo Posts: 355 ★★
    Every champion has their own strenghts and weaknesses.

Each champion has a nemesis.

There is no singular champ that is better than every other champ in any situation..

Nodes play style and patience can completely change the outcome of any fight.

For instance: Fighting a 5* Magneto with a 4* Wolverine... Most likely will end badly. Magnatized you have less of a chance to gain your regen buffs.. thats where the patiance come in. Unless you take your weaknesses into account and modifying your play style to match... Youre gonna have a bad time.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Don't think you have to use t4c as soon as you have enough to rank a champ...take time, consider synergies, and other champs that work with who you are considering ranking...but take a little time don't get in a fevered pitch to use em up!