**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Nostalgia thread

13»

Comments

• Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    I remember the old forums... Those were the days.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    edited March 2019
    I remember the old zeros
    I remember the Old picture for Hulk
    I remember the health bar when it didn't have a percentage.
    I remember when Thor, Dr. Strange, etc were good.
    I remember when Guillotine was the only champ that could defeat ROL Wolverine.
    I remember when Act 5 came out.
    I remember my old account (such a noob).
    I remeber the Civil War event
    I remember Ultrons Assault
    The list goes on
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Back in the day, when I didn't have a single 4* to my name and 3* Captain America was my go to champ to take down Thanos in Act 3. I remember getting my first 4* by 100% Act 3.
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Remember when items didnt have item caps and you could have 100 revives in your inventory? Pepperidge farms remembers.

Remember when ds, thor, sw were the top of the god tier? Pepperidge farms remembers.

Remember when they burned our phones out with domino update? Pepperidge farms remembers.

Remember when you hit that pedestrian? Pepperidge farms remembers.
  • RonaldRaygunRonaldRaygun Posts: 14

I remember when, after playing for 3 years, i finally realized that you can swap line ups in arena's...... FAIL

Same here!!! I was shocked.... Another was finding out you could request energy from your alliance without having to empty it completely and just pressing use items.... 3 weeks ago! I started my account over 3 years ago 😂😂

Alpha Scorpion
    I was today years old when I found this out
  • LordRaymondLordRaymond Posts: 33

3 years ago when I had no idea what AGs were, I plugged two generic 4 stars into Groot and MM.😂

3 years ago generic gems were so freaking hard to come by, and if you did get them, you definitely knew what they were if you were that far into the game