**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Did Kabam secretly fix the servers?

MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
Is it just me or has been everything in the game running so fast and smoothly like it used to on a good connection?

Comments

• XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Eh, I still get the notification for Connection Issues but not as much.
    Also, my connections stable and fast
  • Jridenhour_3Jridenhour_3 Posts: 348 ★★
    Not hardly. My champs r still randomly doing dexes Throwing heavys I never wanted an throwing sp without me touching anything. An still get the connection issues.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    No I still have a lot of "connection issues", slow loading screens or ones that last to long, dropped inputs, random heavies ( especially with Domino) and more.

Also on my slightly older phone it's the same old same old, slow loading, images load slow, especially opening crystals.

Both phones are capable of handling much more demanding games and I have very good and fast stable connections.
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    My connection issues are gone this month as well, but I'm holding my praises before I see if it stays that way for at least a year
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    Not their servers so you would need to check with the server provider.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Smash said:

No one said it’s Kabam’s servers if you wanna be all technical. You would need to check your reading skills.
    Well, that would explain why they would have to fix them secretly.
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Smash said:

No one said it’s Kabam’s servers if you wanna be all technical. You would need to check your reading skills.
    Well, that would explain why they would have to fix them secretly.
    Would explain how?
    edited March 2019
    Smash said:

If the servers aren't theirs, how could Kabam fix them in the first place? The title says "Did Kabam fix the servers". To your point, the title should read "Have the servers been fixed?"

Besides, they've always stated they work closely with the provider. They want a good connection as much as we do.

*Edit: I stand corrected. The title says "Did Kabam SECRETLY fix the servers?" It is entirely possible a Kabam employee (Adore probably since she "left") snuck into the server providers server room and fixed them.

Smash said:

If the servers aren't theirs, how could Kabam fix them in the first place? The title says "Did Kabam fix the servers". To your point, the title should read "Have the servers been fixed?"

Besides, they've always stated they work closely with the provider. They want a good connection as much as we do.
    See you’re there getting all technical again and finding stuff in people’s wordings. Lighten up. Everyone including you got OP’s point. No need to be hunting
    Smash said:

Smash said:

See you’re there getting all technical again and finding stuff in people’s wordings. Lighten up. Everyone including you got OP’s point. No need to be hunting
    Yes because calling it "secretly fixed" isn't hunting at all is it?

Smash said:

Smash said:

I personally didn’t get the feeling that the OP was hunting for anything. Sounds like he or she has been having the game run much smoother lately and wanted to know if others are feeling like that as well.
    Smash said:

Smash said:

Smash said:

I personally didn’t get the feeling that the OP was hunting for anything. Sounds like he or she has been having the game run much smoother lately and wanted to know if others are feeling like that as well.
    Last comment..
    Then why put the word secretly? Why not just ask straight up? If he's genuinely wanting to know, that phrasing doesn't make sense. Very much the same in asking about silent nerds.
  • Hey there, we're always making adjustments with every update in order to try to improve the performance across the wide range of devices that our community is using. We're glad to hear that the performance has improved for you!

If anyone is still experiencing performance issues, you can report what you are experiencing in the appropriate thread, depending on whether you are using iOS or Android. Since this thread is starting to go off the rails, we are going to be closing it down, but would like to remind everyone to keep their comments focused on the discussion at hand, not their fellow players.
This discussion has been closed.