**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

THRILLED

LordGenesisLordGenesis Posts: 292 ★★★
I recently became Uncollected a couple months back, and today, I completed my first UC EQ, gaining 2000 5* shards for my troubles.
Then I opened a 4* crystal which yielded an Omega Red... then opened the 5* and hit popped Ghost! OMG...
So the question is, although I am ecstatic to say the least, I am really unsure about how to play her. I’ve looked at some guides, but I’m still confused- can anyone point me in the right direction?

Comments

• Congrats on those Champs and on becoming Uncollected! For advice on Champions, the Strategy and Tips section of the forums can be a good place to start.
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    @LordGenesis look up pandaman Pete on you tube
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 476 ★★★

I’m still a little bit confused as to why all my sp2 hits aren’t critting. Am I missing something?

You need to initiate the phase right before you hit the SP2. It has to be timed very quickly. I usually phase back with my right hand and then hit the SP button with my left to make sure it is quick. Need to make sure you are initiating a phase.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,649 Guardian

ManChild said:

@LordGenesis look up pandaman Pete on you tube

Thanks for the advice. I did watch his video, but I’m still unsure about how to get some juicy crits with the sp2, and whether or not it requires some synergies, because let’s be real, I don’t want to have to lug around an Antman for Ghost to be good.

If you don't already understand the champ, watching Pandaman Pete use Ghost is like watching Bob Ross paint. I'd recommend starting here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jmQmJ0iDFo