**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Class Advantage Against the Collector?!

Me and me my alliance mates have been having a friendly discussion about the global node in 5.2.6 that reverses all class relationships. Our debate is whether or not the collectors special class overrides the global node? In my opinion, that node means you are essentially reversing classes with whoever you are fighting so I feel that every champ you use will have a class advantage instead of disadvantage. Also with my testing, my numbers on heavies and mediums with corvus and domino are acting like they would with class advantage instead of disadvantage. Has Kabam ever confirmed what exactly the correct answer to this is? Curious to hear the communities response.

Comments

• hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    It's actually a class advantage for you, because collector's ability reverses all class relationships and the global node then again reverses it, so it falls as an advantage
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    ^^^ I'm not so sure. It's like trying to divide by zero.

@CoatHang3r do you happen to know?
  • Is BANE damage affected by class relationship ? If so, then you could calculate whether or not you have reverse-reverse the relationship against Collector.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    I don’t think the collectors ability reverses anything, he just always has a class advantage (until reversed by the node).
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    It gives a class advantage to the collector.
    This was confirmed in the past. The node only affects the main 6 classes of the game