**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The Winter Soldier

Is he good ? Avarage ? No at all?
Worth to rank 5?

Comments

• He's decent, but there's many other skill champs that are better. I'd suggest taking him to rank 4 but not rank 5
  • AnewguyAnewguy Posts: 16
    I have a 5* at R4 and I really like using him. He was one of more positive outcomes from 12.0. They definitely got him right.
  • FluffyFluffy Posts: 446 ★★
    I have my WS and CB at R5. I love my WS. Power drain is fairly reliable with a good crit team. Put those two on a team with WW2 and they can all be very effective.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,346 ★★★★★
    I did the arena grind for WS a few weeks back, and duped him because my first-line team already had CA WW2, Guilly and Civil, plus Wolverine rotating in when I needed a mutant. It's now pretty settled that WAS fits in beautifully, bringing the overall team armour bonus to over 900; so aside from when I need a cosmic champ, or someone to deal with evasion, he's first choice.

I used to make fun of him having the game's least reliable Power Drain - I was wrong! With multiple hits on heavy, SP 1&2, he power drains pretty regularly, and it does make an impact. If you make good use of his different ammo types, and try to save specials for when you have a Fury, you'll learn to appreciate what he can do.

He's good enough,overall; and his different ammo types make him more versatile than he was; even against bleed-immune champs. For me though, it's about the synchs - if you can build him into a team, he definitely worth it. Would he push out someone who fitted into the team better? Probably not.
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    Basically 100% power drain on SP2. He's a beast.
  • Ton_TonTon_Ton Posts: 128
    Ok guys thanks for info
  • Very awesome and underrated;).