**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Freezing problem

ChosenOne94ChosenOne94 Posts: 108
edited March 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
Ok, let's talk about this.
In the last 48 hours I literally lost every patience. In aw, aq, regular questing. In almost every single fight, if not every fight than more than 60% of the fight I faced this problem. Literally, all my champs stop hitting opponent in the middle of the combo. As result of that problem in the best case scenario, i take 5 hit combo into the face. I had this problem earlier in this month but it seems even worst after week 3 of Fury quest.
Do you guys have same problems? i checked with my alliance mates and they also have same problem.
Kabam you need to fix this problem asap because it's not playable at all. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• ChosenOne94ChosenOne94 Posts: 108
    And yeah for the record i'm using Android phone.

Pocophone F1 by Xiaomi
    Maybe is also up to dungeons, every time dungeons come back up the, game get some crash
  • I had this problem every day I owned an android. Kabam obviously has not fixed it yet. I reported it many times and that was couple years ago. So my guess is they won’t. I have iPhone now and there isn’t any type of glitches like this.
  • This has been a constant issue but it does not get resolved. It merely gets deflected back to user error. Best advice i can give you is that, as players, we play the game often enough that you can usually tell when a lag spike is about to happen or frame rate glitch will suddenly come into play. When that happens. Pause the game. Wait a few seconds. Go to your phone home screen. Then come back to the game. Should run back to normal. As far as the game not regardin registering your inputs, unfortunately that goes back to game content and whether or not more effort is going to be put into resolving the issue.
  • What makes it very interesting... is that this will happen more frequently with harder content. There's usually no problem with easy content. 😉😉😉

What makes it very interesting... is that this will happen more frequently with harder content. There's usually no problem with easy content. 😉😉😉

I didn't have problems in act 6 that much, just basic stuff, harder content is not something that I'm worried about, i can clear map 5 aq with 3 stars, so it's not problem with me :/
  • Hey guys, I'm really sorry to hear you're experiencing these performance issues.

There are many devices capable of running the game, and there are many different reasons why one person may experience a specific performance issue when compared to someone else who is having the same issue.

While it's often easy to assume that a particular issue is directly related to the game, the servers we use or the game's coding, we've found many times in the past that loading issues, lag, crashing, and other performance issues are often caused by the network or device that players are using. So, although you may encounter feedback from other players describing the same issues as you're experiencing, it's likely that whatever is causing the issues to occur on their device is completely different from what is causing them to occur on your device.

Unfortunately, there isn't a simple "one-fix-all" solution to issues like these. However, we're always investigating any reports we receive here in the Forums and working to develop and implement improvements on our end to help make the game run as smoothly as possible on as many devices as possible.

In an effort to keep everyone's feedback about issues such as lag, crashing and performance issues more organized, we created two dedicated threads, which you can find at the links below.

- iOS Lag and Performance Issues Thread
    - Android Lag and Performance Issues Thread

If you haven't already, please take a moment to contribute to whichever of those discussions is relevant to you by providing the details outlined in our Bug Report Template.

Rest assured, we carry out a significant amount of testing and the feedback we receive in those threads is instrumental in allowing us to make future improvements to the game. While it's not possible for us to acknowledge or thank each player individually for their feedback, we really do appreciate every report we receive.

Thank you very much in advance for your help and understanding!
This discussion has been closed.