**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Suggestion on my mastery setup

hello ppl,

please suggest me on my mastery setup as i want to also know does courage helps alot??

if can someone share a good mastery set up mini boss & boss kill aw AQ with good regen.

Comments

• ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    If you really want to keep willpower for degen, your mastery setup is fine haha. I dont think 1 point in courage does much though. If you use bleeders often consider putting that point from courage into deep wounds or otherwise despair if you use void.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited March 2019
    Take two points out of Salve as it is utterly useless at this point in the game. Put those two points in Willpower. You will notice a significant benefit.

I would also put only one or two points in Assassin, and use those extra points to max Despair, and put some points in Physical Resistance (unlock it!).

I also don’t think Glass Cannon is worth the points.
  • vish04vish04 Posts: 52
    without putting 15 points in defense it does not all me to allocate me in will power.

Help me on this!!
  • Move them from Salve to StandYourGround
  • vish04vish04 Posts: 52
    Okay
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    vish04 said:

without putting 15 points in defense it does not all me to allocate me in will power.

Help me on this!!

Don’t put them in Stand Your Ground. Useless unless you are getting hit by heavy attacks a lot for some reason. Put them in Physical Resistance.