**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What would you do if there's no more mcoc?

PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
MCOC has been part of my life all along and just wondering what's gonna happen if there's no more MCOC all of a sudden?

What would you do if there's no more mcoc? 69 votes

Will go crazy for not knowing what to do
13%
humzah217NoıreCarlos2504issamaf80The_red_EclipseWebby72LostReplica23Dick_ChapeyIronspidey5784 9 votes
Will find out another game
18%
AchtungSceptilemaniacPriyansh7NiteAndDaeNodude78WabobaChampioncriticMarvel2289Sheer_ColdVoltolosGeorgiaDawgTotalMonster109RazeStrike 13 votes
Spend some time outside mobile games
40%
adqqedfyvrTerraLucky1871Minkl3JohnyzeroSixshot1Osfan8Fighter092CupidMy_SuperiorRepto23cx23433DarthPhalspaceoctopusThe_mad_hatter1JChanceH9DjinRockypantherxQacobẞlооd 28 votes
Something else....
27%
Stara99thetaman23DrZolaSundance_2099Taiphoon_zeroaxelelf_1ThesurvivlistClydaniaMaldroit2HerrPopopZipioCtuchikCardiganBlueElGuapoMarri_2Marlo_Mike33LordGenesisCtleath_013Ægon0710 19 votes

Comments

• ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    It'd probably be a good thing really. I'm too addicted..
  • JynetixJynetix Posts: 91
    Peace and no stress over the way Kabam screws up the game with updates
  • Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298
    Sweat out clash of clans.
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    Something else....
    Riot
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    Probably read more. Before this game, I would read books at work on my breaks. Now i play mcoc on break, I'm sure Stephen king misses me.
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★
    Will play more of elder scrolls online and other console games
  • ElGuapoElGuapo Posts: 32
    Something else....

Probably read more. Before this game, I would read books at work on my breaks. Now i play mcoc on break, I'm sure Stephen king misses me.

I miss Orson Wells :)
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★

What the hell is a “book”?
  • Carlos2504Carlos2504 Posts: 37
    Will go crazy for not knowing what to do
    Uncontrollably cry in a corner rocking back and forth
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★

What the hell is a “book”?
    You're too young to understood.
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 764 ★★★
    I’d likely go back to playing LoL and actually do something proactive in my life.
  • ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    Something else....
    I have exams
  • HerrPopopHerrPopop Posts: 185
    edited March 2019
    Something else....
    I'll probably do something productive

edit: this game won't shut down until COWhale quits MCOC
  • Marlo_Mike33Marlo_Mike33 Posts: 193
    Something else....
    Sit in a rocking chair and tell people to gather round as I tell them about a little company called Kabam and there quest to make the most addictive mobile game ever
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    Something else....
    spend more time playing Angry Birds 2 and Marvel Future Fight.
  • ThesurvivlistThesurvivlist Posts: 195
    Something else....

I'd be like your but instead of it being a job, I would just read during school more and become anti-social