**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Energy requirements for beginner map in intel event

Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
First week was originally 2 energy per node which was then changed to 0. Noticed the last two weeks have been at at 2 energy again so I am yet to run them thinking they will be changed. Is this the case? Given the size of the map it seems a little silly to place a higher energy requirement on beginner then you do epic? 🤔

Comments

• Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★

First week was originally 2 energy per node which was then changed to 0. Noticed the last two weeks have been at at 2 energy again so I am yet to run them thinking they will be changed. Is this the case? Given the size of the map it seems a little silly to place a higher energy requirement on beginner then you do epic? 🤔

Have you even looked at week 2 or 3 begginer? They are only 2 paths. The first week was turned to 0 because it accidentally had 6 paths. Every week since then has only had 2 paths and costed the same Energy for Beginner through Epic
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    Patchie93 said:

Have you even looked at week 2 or 3 begginer? They are only 2 paths. The first week was turned to 0 because it accidentally had 6 paths. Every week since then has only had 2 paths and costed the same Energy for Beginner through Epic
    No I hadn’t haha. Thanks for making me feel silly 😜
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★

Patchie93 said:

No I hadn’t haha. Thanks for making me feel silly 😜
    No problem. Prolly could've been nicer about it but was working a 12hr day on not much sleep. Now go get that intel.