**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should there be a way to restart the game?

Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
Yes, I know a lot of people have spent money and time in the game but some people may want to restart for some reason. Just yes or no?

Should there be a way to restart the game? 107 votes

Yes
10%
adqqedfyvrLvernon15TimrosDanasjonDemonmewtwoHugo700kubricknolanPEKKACHULordGenesisCtleath_013Ægon0710 11 votes
No
41%
Skeleton777LeNoirFaineantSwe_wolfisTimone147Darkstar4387Hort4DrenlinTerraSungjSixshot1OrcDovahkiinAceLuffySaboThunderGodDuke_SilverDingaloHarbinger195ThesurvivlistRepto23TKS87DankestChef 44 votes
This is a horrible idea
48%
AchtungBadroseAddyosFrostyPlayerLe_Marv_8TheVyrusRichiesDad79Foxhero007SuvenduPatchie93Nitro422SpiderCoolsCassyezgoingNiteAndDaePizzabeatRasiloverJohnLocke117Cupid 52 votes

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    You can open a new Account, buddy.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    No
    There already is, its called creating a new account.

Side note, why do people want to restart the game and abandon all the effort they put into building their existing roster?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    No
    Imagine all the posts from people who get “hacked” and have their account restarted lol
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    No
    Just create a new account, or hell if you want contact them and tell them that you want to delete your account and then you can start over without your original account and a new one.

Not sure why you would want to though, it's not as fun as it used to be and having more than one account can be time consuming, and not sure I would want to go through that grind again
  • HerrPopopHerrPopop Posts: 185
    This is a horrible idea
    What if someone was to hack into your account? Your progress would be gone in the blink of an eye
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 ★★★
    This is a horrible idea
    You do not belive with this Kind of reset you get all units, stones, gems, presents, compansations, Dollars, Euros, or anything else back? Do u? Realy?
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Just sell all your champs like I did!
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★

Have not thought of this before. Cool!
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 ★★★
    This is a horrible idea
    U can not sell 5* and 6*
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    You already can...
  • EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★
    No

I tried this on beta once and realized 5 and 6 stars are unsellable lol
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Yes
    There is, it’s called using a different email with a new account
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    This is a horrible idea
    WTF is normal on this forums anymore.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    There should be a feature where you can get your old account back.
    Oh wait, that's stupid, just like this thread.
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    This is a horrible idea
    It is easy enough to just start a new account. Making an official "restart" function will result in many people doing it on accident and wiping their accounts. In this case, any convenience would not be worth the loss or risk thereof.
  • crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    This is a horrible idea
    To restart and still maintain bad luck would just be awful. Lol