**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Which 5* Cosmic would you R5?

New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,565 ★★★★

Which 5* Cosmic would you R5? 27 votes

Corvus Glaive
48%
Timone147LosspikSolrac_2Charlie_Sceneshadow_lurker22B_Dizzle_01MoudouFhfjghhggggjfhfjgAnthinhoSaket_123MaatttyyFreeToPlay_21May_The_Way 13 votes
Hyperion
29%
SpiderCoolsaxelelf_1Thecrusher_9756TechonefortyMarvel2289RockypantherxMother_FlerkenBoilingsi_si 8 votes
New Captain Marvel
22%
Jets44WarriorDog06Bruinsfan8510WabobaThe_red_EclipseKingbomber10 6 votes

Comments

• Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    Hyperion
    Hyperion could use it more than corvus
  • 0ud3is0ud3is Posts: 9
    If I have to choose one of them I’d go for Corvus. Instead the best cosmic for me to r5 is Medusa. I have a r4 Corvus and I have everything to bring Magik to r5 but I’m waiting because I have to decide if it’s best to rank up Corvus. But! I think Medusa is the best because you can use her without having to fight in 20 hits or be sure to gain glaive charges
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Hyperion
    Corvus is too situational based imo. Once you run out of Glaive charges he sucks but Hyperion has insane damage throughout the whole fight
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,565 ★★★★

Corvus is too situational based imo. Once you run out of Glaive charges he sucks but Hyperion has insane damage throughout the whole fight

Hyperion only has insane damage when he has the fury's...Similar to captain marvel where she needs to be in binary mode.