**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

In which act did you stop using certain champs.

Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
What I mean by this is which act did you stop using 1*s, 2*s, 3*s and so on. I stop 1*s in act 1, 2*s in act 2, 3*s in act 2, and I still use 4 and 5 stars. How about you?

Comments

• DomizthebestDomizthebest Posts: 87
    ?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Hmm....not sure I could be a fair example. I started 3 years ago, when we had much less 4*s and 5*s floating around. 3*s carried me through Act 3, at least.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    When I did act 1 2 and 3 you didn't get a 4* until you finished act 3 most of act 4 was 3*s. Act 5 was mostly 4*s. Act 6 I had to abandon my 4*s for only 5 and 6*
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    3*s through Act 3. Been using 4*s ever since. I'm only at 15 5*s right now. Just working on ranking and duping the good ones.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    I’d say way back 3* I even used in parts of act 4. 4* for the most part in Act v actually for me as my 5* luck was always very rough. And now 5* in Act 6.

These days it’s really only 5 and 6*.
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    edited March 2019
    I stopped using 1*s almost at the very beginning.
    I stopped using 2*s probably starting Act 2
    I stopped using 3*s after I finished Act 4 IIRC
    I stopped using 4* at Act 6 (obviously lol) but in some special quest specific 4* come in handy so they aren't 100% useless to me.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Main account
    Stopped using 1*’s after the first quest
    Stopped using 2*’s after the first chapter
    Stopped using 3*’s after act 2
    Stopped using 4*’s after 5.2

1st alt account
    Stopped using 1&2*’s after the first quest
    Stopped using 3*’s after act 1
    Half and half 4&5’s were being used in act 2

2nd alt account
    4&5*’s used since act 1
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I've primarily been only 5 & 6* for the last several months for questing, only bringing a 4* or smaller if a very specific counter or synergy was needed (like 3* Ronan against Red Skull a few months ago).

For story mode, I honestly don't remember when thresholds were crossed between Stars and Acts. I'm fairly certain I used 4* for most of Act 4 (possibly a couple 3*) and I do know I had used a couple 4* to 100% explore Act 5 (i.e. Loki for Ultron and Luke/Iceman for Biohazard paths).

Act 6 wasn't a huge deal for me running only 5* and 6* champs for the first pass. It does mean that 100% exploration may take a while as I don't have the full array of synergies/utility I have used in the past.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I stopped using 4*s in act 6.