**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cavalier daily crystals, what exactly is different?

Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
After opening a few of these Cavalier Daily crystals, they seem to be the same as Uncollected ones. What exactly was the "improvement" supposed to be?

Comments

• Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/126509/witness-the-great-revival-act-6-chapter-1-coming-march-13th/p1

According to this, we should be getting:
    - An upgraded Daily Crystal that contains a rare chance of T5B Fragments, 5-Star Shards, or 6-Star Shards, and double the amount of - T2A Fragments, T4CC Fragments, and T4B Fragments!

But I've only seen 1500 T4CC frags which is exactly what I was pulling from UC.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    I got 1000 5* shards.from 1.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/126509/witness-the-great-revival-act-6-chapter-1-coming-march-13th/p1

According to this, we should be getting:
    - An upgraded Daily Crystal that contains a rare chance of T5B Fragments, 5-Star Shards, or 6-Star Shards, and double the amount of - T2A Fragments, T4CC Fragments, and T4B Fragments!

But I've only seen 1500 T4CC frags which is exactly what I was pulling from UC.

Double 750 is 1500, you’ve just been getting the ‘new worst/most common’ drop.
    I’ve had 3000 T4c fragments once I believe
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★

But haven’t seen any difference in the 4 hour crystal tho

Smash said:

there are more lvl 3 potions
    I guess nothing game changing since lvl3 pots were already in the old one but I do like the daily crystal more. Today got 1.5k t5b shards and a couple days ago 1k red shards. That’s pretty nice for doing absolutely nothing lol
  • BlackSaChiBlackSaChi Posts: 298
    Smash said:

I get 5 small energy refill some time with one of those now.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    i have gotten 200 6* shards from one.
    I wasn't expecting anything game changing, but I feel like the change I've seen so far is basically non-existent.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★

I wasn't expecting anything game changing, but I feel like the change I've seen so far is basically non-existent.

I’m sorry but that sentence sounds kinda ironic. 😂
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Actually not bad for the Cavalier daily crystals
    xNig said:

I’m sorry but that sentence sounds kinda ironic. 😂
    Kabam touted the new title would be an upgrade to the crystals.

I wasn't expecting free 6* champs (game changing), but the change I have seen so far is that it hasn't been upgraded at all.

At the end of it, seems like we've gone from getting 2* crystals to getting PHCs and I'm still pulling 2* champs.
  • BashlordBashlord Posts: 216 ★★
    This is the difference.

Also, minimum shard quantity is doubled for t4b, class, t2 alpha and also 1000 5* shards and 200 6* shards and t5 basic.

All depends on luck.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    The crystal odds need changed...way too many two's for where the game is now and hasn't been changed (according to kabam) since the beginning. So they should adjust the drop rates on phc my new conqueror crystal is pretty much the same except no one stars so far...tons of 2s