**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

LG Stylo 4

IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
Has anyone played the game on it....wanna know if the graphics arent missing like it is on my stylo 3 lol

Comments

• BluesterBluester Posts: 10
    I have a Stylo4 and it sucks to play MCOC on it. I have game blotches and it exits after 5 minutes of play time.
    I have approximately 1.60 GB of memory free and have not found any solid solution.
    When I used my Stylo3, and upgraded to Android, these issues did not exist. Now that I have 8.1 and a Stylo 4, playing MCOC is nothing short of frustrating.
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Wife has it. It sucks. Best to switch to IPhone like I had to
    I sign in using my google account, will /i lose everything and start over? :-(
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 964 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    I was playing on LG Aristo for 2 years. LG Aristo, then upgraded to Aristo 2 last year. I dont know the difference in performance between Aristo and Stylo, other than both of them being LG.

All that to say, switched over to Iphone 7 3 days ago. Had no idea the game could perform as smooth as it does. Absolutely amazing. Got mine as a refurbished phone for $250. Not a bad deal, and makes the game 100% more playable.
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    @Bluester not if you have created a Kabam login for your account
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    edited March 2019
    It sucks. The game crashes every couple of fights. Sometimes I get a glitch where the power and health bars disappear in fights.