**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New dungeon cool downs are horrible

Honestly if dungeon isn't bad enough but before under the other cool downs at least i had my top champs for each three day period regardless of what day i had time to do it. This new system increases my cool down and give very little insentive to farm for t2a. Most people don’t even do dungeon in my alliance now and this makes it worse. Now i have to use lower tier champs and drag it out even more to earn milestones such a horrible choice for player to make cool downs 4 days honestly

Comments

• ThatGuy214ThatGuy214 Posts: 300 ★★
    Nobody is farming 200 t2a for dungeon 5 and beyond at the cost of refresh timer seriously
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    Yep, refresh timers in Dungeons are awful. 5+ days to refresh a 6* is pathetic. We've seen refresh timers increase more and more. People don't like Dungeons to begin with and this isn't helping.
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Kabam please revert them back to normal during the next iteration.
  • TreoTreo Posts: 382 ★★
    It made me stop doing dungeons one because of the times and secondly because it is so hard to find members in the alliance willing to do them
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★

I quit doing dungeons after this last refresh change as well. Just not worth the frustration.

I'd rather grind Arenas for units and buy a cavalier crystal.

I quit as well.

Ghey
  • AceLuffySaboAceLuffySabo Posts: 286 ★★
    I do some every now and then when I feel like it.. used to do them every three days but that update was just horrible; they really do need to reduce the timer to as it was before.
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    New timer is horrible, really don’t understand what the purpose is of holding your champs out for this period other then to make you use more of your roster. 4 days for a 5* is ridiculous and just adds to the tedium of doing them in the first place. Change them back
  • ArondightArondight Posts: 125
    Stop doing dungeons if you want a change lol
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Arondight said:

Stop doing dungeons if you want a change lol

Stop doing something if we want a change? Or we could provide feedback and possibly get it changed. Hmm. That seems like a much better option. Let's do that.
  • ezgoingezgoing Posts: 269 ★★
    There was already a much longer thread about the timers last month when kabam made the change. Result - complete silence from kabam.

So yeah I stopped doing dungeons.

If enough players continue to do dungeons, kabam will just think we are suckers who continue to accept whatever they throw at us (after an initial outburst of unhappiness).
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★
    It's now more annoying when u enter d7 and see that the random partner brings in a full team of 4*
    I'm beginning to think we need a 5* and 6* gate in d7
    It's really annoying
    Better yet, let there be little to no cool down if players don't get past room 1 or 2 (cool down based on how many rooms you clear)
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Imo they need to make dungeon rewards better. At this point in the game we should be able to collect 27k of dark artifact to open a crystal every dungeon cycle not every other dungeon cycle it’s way to long and way too much effort.