**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Voice actors for characters during texts in e.q and story modes

I think it would be cool if there voice actors/actresses for when characters speak to each other in e.q and story modes. I think it would give the characters more life . Wouldn't have to be famous voice actors maybe just kabam staff.

Comments

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    And the updates will be 1gb monthly... 😂
  • IamGROOT420IamGROOT420 Posts: 233

Or even the community can chip in to do some voice acting. I can do a pretty good RDJ voice myself...

That's a great idea, yeah even have summoners chip in for characters voices
  • IamGROOT420IamGROOT420 Posts: 233
    xNig said:

Maybe get rid of the same music that's been playing on a loop since I joined in 2016 lol
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★

xNig said:

Maybe get rid of the same music that's been playing on a loop since I joined in 2016 lol
    Well if it’s on a loop then it won’t take much space ya? Just 2-3 tracks on repeat which you’ve most probably downloaded already.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    I would love to help in voice acting.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    While I agree with the concept, the issue is as described above. That audio takes up disc space which in turn slows the game down. There are some fights where the champions abilities are almost too much for the devices to handle without lagging (see Darkhawk). I normally play the game fully muted, so adding voice actors would be just another thing slowing the game down with zero benefit for me.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    While the idea for voice actors for certain game modes is interesting, it would make the game lag, and be counter productive to kabams marketing sales. It won't make them money sure but it would be a unique edition. Having it in battle is stupid however, and would cause even more lag. And the space audiologs take is nerve-racking. It would make the game a behemoth to download