**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

My new 5 star Sabretooth

This made me so happy!!! My previous 5 star luck was trash. I had Thor Jane Foster, She Hulk (pre buff), Rocket Racoon. I have She hulk and now Sabretooth at R2, which I feel can be a solid duo to lead me to the promised land.

Side note I just finished exploring three and just started act 4 this week, so this was perfect timing

Comments

• Hey BDeezy!
    That is an awesome pull! I wish I had a 5 star Sabretooth! I am a little jealous! She-hulk and Sabretooth at R2 sound like a great duo to have! Congratulations!
  • BDeezyBDeezy Posts: 119

Hey BDeezy!
    That is an awesome pull! I wish I had a 5 star Sabretooth! I am a little jealous! She-hulk and Sabretooth at R2 sound like a great duo to have! Congratulations!

Thank you very much Spice. Sorry I made you jelly :smile: I hope you grab a Sabretooth he’s very fun to play with, stacking up those furies and seeing that damage.
  • BUNGALNGALBUNGALNGAL Posts: 110
    pair your ST with omega red and you will love him even more. pair him with KM and he will have some utility
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    I pulled him as a consolation prize for the Blade crystals.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★

Sabretooth clutched 3 fights like this in Act 5.4 for me. Glad you like him OP. And congrats!
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I recently got sabretooth aswell, he’s mostly there for the omega synergy now because he doesn’t synergies well with suicides, but once I get him up he might see some good usage, very fun and underrated champ imo
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    My first 5* and best, have fun playing with him.
  • LostReplica23LostReplica23 Posts: 183
    Awesome!
    I also have been blessed with a 5* sabertooth
    Really helpful
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Congrats. That is awesome! Pair him with KM and you will have a slightly easier time with 5.2.4, which is IMO the most difficult, annoying map ever!
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,717 ★★★
    Congrats on ur growing roster.
    Personally, I love thor Jane foster.
    Hopefully in time ull like her roo
  • DrAwkwardPhDDrAwkwardPhD Posts: 234 ★★
    I’ve said it before, and I stand by it, absolutely zero regrets on my 5/65 Sabretooth. If you have the synergy champs to go with him, you can build some really awesome teams around him too. Congratulations on your pull. Happy hunting