**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Awesome new alliance seeks 6, possibly 7

Post questions here

Comments

• RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Name: TEAMWORK WE WIN. [TM₩RK]

Leader: RandylusMorgan

7.6mil Rating

837 war

Must work together and do your part. MUST treat others with respect. If these are done all is good. Contact leader in game or apply direct at alliance page in game.

Myself personally it was the best choice I ever made in game.
    Nothing ?
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    You need to post in the alliance sub forum if you’re wanting a response.
  • Shazb76Shazb76 Posts: 33

Nothing ?

honestly mate there are so many new alliances starting up and those that are running for years struggling to find members to fill up. Its a struggle this days and it probably will be better for people to stop creating new allies and join existing ones. Nevertheless wish you all the best in your venture!!

Also map 4 going forward is free to run so you do not need donations
    edited March 2019
    I gotta bump this thread. We still need 2 or 3. Still arent operating on full capacity. Even now we pull in awesome rewards, but when we were full it was absolutely crazy awesome! And one of the best parts, we are a chill bunch. The 2 most important things to the leader is: 1) to give AW your best effort and and 2) to treat one another with care and respect. Its the best choice I ever made and I gave up being a leader of an alliance to join. Gave the "keys" to my son and never looked back. My rating has almost doubled and I'm ranking 5*s right and left now. The total rank ups I was able to do after the first couple weeks would have taken me close to a year had I not joined this family.... oops, I mean alliance. It has been amazing thus far, and you can have this too. Just apply.....
    Currently seeking about 10 members as of 6/11/19. Check out our Alliance and if you think you may fit well with us, contact info is the same as stated in the original post.