**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should heroic and above get more 5* shards in eq and how much

How much should each get if yes

Should heroic and above get more 5* shards in eq and how much 48 votes

Yes
70%
thetaman23SnakeEyes69LeNoirFaineantstakMr_WiffTerraFoxhero007HeadrollerHairyslugPapaBillOrsonKrennicJyotishkaTrojanX05Datman257TinoMiazeezee57Colonaut123Noob2435CASrini003Mathking13 34 votes
No
29%
GroundedWisdomSkeleton777xNigDshuSixshot1SpiderCoolsWabobaRougeknight87JChanceH9FhfjghhggggjfhfjgTheSquish671slayer6DylanphileDrooped2 14 votes

Comments

• BgunnnzBgunnnz Posts: 22
    Drooped2 said:

If they make it harder sure. But if difficulty stays the same expecting more for it doesnt seem right

If they make it harder like heroic turns into the next difficulty then ya it should be like 2-3k shards or more but of it stays the same then no
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    No
    Since you can auto fight heroic and master with decent champs upping the rewards seems unnecessary
  • TinoMiaTinoMia Posts: 56
    Yes
    Auto fight function really isn’t that great. If I auto fight, I should be able to auto fight the entire quest. It’s a lot of work to keep hitting the screen to advance. I’d love to just hit autofight and it automatically fights all of the defenders in the path without me having to do anything.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    No
    Dshu said:

Since you can auto fight heroic and master with decent champs upping the rewards seems unnecessary

You Auto Fight Master?
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    zeezee57 said:

Dshu said:

A team of R4 5* can't auto fight through master. The amount of damage your champs take is pretty hilarious actually
    Absolutely true and also really sad. If you really want to know how NOT to play mcoc, watch the AI fight.
    No
    That's by design, it's not really meant to be a substitute for playing. It's base-level AI. More for easier, monotonous Quests.
    No
    Drooped2 said:

Dshu said:

You Auto Fight Master?
    I auto fight the first chapter or 2 of it alot
    I mean, sure. If you have Max 5*s it's possible. Generally, the AI is pretty sloppy, so you can only get so far. That's why I was curious.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Yes
    not heroic but masters for sure. There is a huge jump in difficulty from heroic to masters for only an additional 500 shards. Masters should give 3k 5 star shards with the way the game is running.
    No
    Drooped2 said:

Drooped2 said:

Dshu said:

You Auto Fight Master?
    I mean, sure. If you have Max 5*s it's possible. Generally, the AI is pretty sloppy, so you can only get so far. That's why I was curious.
    The auto fight is alot better then my 5 year old who only uses heavies and never blocks.
    And runs 5 spidermen
    Well...it's cool that your 5-year old plays. The Auto is dumbed-down for a reason though. Otherwise people would just click their way through the game and get Top Tier Rewards. (I realize we click our way through the game as it is. LOL!)
    No
    Drooped2 said:

Drooped2 said:

Drooped2 said:

Dshu said:

You Auto Fight Master?
    The auto fight is alot better then my 5 year old who only uses heavies and never blocks.
    And runs 5 spidermen
    Well...it's cool that your 5-year old plays. The Auto is dumbed-down for a reason though. Otherwise people would just click their way through the game and get Top Tier Rewards. (I realize we click our way through the game as it is. LOL!)
    He does my heroic cause I cant even be bothered to auto play it anymore
    That's actually cute. :)
  • Yes
    I think Masters should. For the difficulty the rewards are pretty meh or alright. I think they just need to increase the 5 star shards from 1500 to 2000 or 2500. Because the final chapter in Master has some pretty stacked bosses.
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 776 ★★★
    No
    I would prefer a difficulty above uncollected.
    No
    Drooped2 said:

Drooped2 said:

Drooped2 said:

Drooped2 said:

Dshu said:

You Auto Fight Master?
    And runs 5 spidermen
    He does my heroic cause I cant even be bothered to auto play it anymore
    That's actually cute. :)
    Its funnier when he sees me die in act 6 or variant he smiles and says **** like I never die I must be better then you.

R5 5s and 6 stars in heroic and then kid gets an ego...

Sounds like the little guy fits in already. XD
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    No
    Lol. Sounds like my kid.

Anyway, depending on what champs you bring, you actually can auto play masters, at least the first 2 chapters. Evaders, auto blockers etc (like Spidey Modok Medusa) are awesome on auto play.
  • theunluckynoobtheunluckynoob Posts: 42
    edited March 2019
    Yes
    Yes endgame players who have multiple maxed 5* to auto fight through master this is clearly about you, it's Not Like there's people with bad 5* roster Who still do it with 4* and have to Use revives and boosts, that's clearly just a myth
  • slayer6slayer6 Posts: 377 ★★
    No
    No i dont think so, if your playing enough ya can open a new 5* alot easier than it used to beif anything idsay epic needs more 6* shards for 100% that
  • KeriParkerKeriParker Posts: 54
    Yes
    I agree. Lower tier players really want to be able to get that 5* crystal and 10 months doing heroic every month is a hard grind. 2k or 2.5k sounds just right
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I say yes. The jump from heroic to master is quite large, so a lot players will be in limbo for quite a while. For masters is a good R3 5* roster a must OR having very good skills with R4/5 4*. Increasing the rewards for heroic (or better: creating an intermediate difficulty) might be better.