**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should Kabam update the LoL and RoL rewards?

Should Kabam update the LoL and RoL rewards? 52 votes

Yes
40%
samalasravanSnizzbarTerracrazycaspa55HeadrollerDarthHaasblackdragonightDuke_SilverThesurvivlistWabobaimShakibslayer6RockypantherxgforcefanDisgruntled_User_123choseNObaid_Jacob03LordGenesisHuntspyjTomtom1979 21 votes
No
59%
LeNoirFaineantHeartlessxNigFrostyNikskiniPrimmer79IcehawklbRotellySixshot1CliffordcanSpiderCoolsNiteAndDaeRasiloverTKS87DRTOzeezee57Jedi_HawkeVoltolosAl_AhadHKGNMathking13 31 votes

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    No
    They were going to remove ROL when LOL was introduced but decided to leave it for people to play around in or for newer summoners to still work through. It's easier than it's ever been with newer and higher star champs available to newer players. Makes no sense to buff the rewards. Can't image they will buff the LOL Rewards though it'd be fine with me if they want to compensate people who already did it.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I've always wondered why they haven't had a ROL 2 with different champs to fight so you can dupe Rhino, Cyclops and Ronan instead of relying on an awakening gem to do it.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Snizzbar said:

I've always wondered why they haven't had a ROL 2 with different champs to fight so you can dupe Rhino, Cyclops and Ronan instead of relying on an awakening gem to do it.

You can dupe those champs by completing paths in LOL.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    Yes

Snizzbar said:

Well, actually, no I can't 😥
    My feeling is that anyone who can do LoL likely wouldn't need them duped anyway. And those of us who aren't anywhere near that level would benefit from a RoL 2 and get the dupes that way. Especially Ronan.
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 776 ★★★
    No
    I’d prefer new content to just updating old rewards. They’d have to backtrack and give everyone who has already completed/explored the map the updated resources.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    RoL yes
    LoL, not so much
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    No
    That where the best rewards in MCOC at that time in RoL and LoL rewards are ok but not wow,their so good.
  • Ronan, Red.Cyclops, and Rhino should NOT be available as 5* heroes (or 6* too) anywhere in game except for potential rewards from extra content like LOL. Or at least should not be available in Hero Crystals UNLESS you already have them as 4* (from beating ROL).
    If they are “exclusive” then they should have to be earned (not just have to earn 4* but then be given them as 5* out of normal crystals)

Shortly after completing ROL some years ago, I pulled all 3 of them as 5* very soon thereafter, so 4* Cyclops is the only one I have ever ranked up.
    5* Ronan was my very first 5*. And then was also my very 2nd 5* (Dup'd Ronan right off the bat).
  • slayer6slayer6 Posts: 377 ★★
    edited March 2019
    Yes
    Rol rewards are not great especially these daysi ts outdated badly, in saying that i done it yrs ago when rogue came out she was 4* rank 4 and i had a 3* guilotine for wolverine. Its not hard to do so for new comers it atill helps get 3 4* champs
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Snizzbar said:

Snizzbar said:

My feeling is that anyone who can do LoL likely wouldn't need them duped anyway. And those of us who aren't anywhere near that level would benefit from a RoL 2 and get the dupes that way. Especially Ronan.
    Maybe not right now, but you can work your way towards completing easy path, thereby duping at least 1 of those champs. Take your time, plan ahead, save resources/revives/potions/units.
  • NikskiniNikskini Posts: 237
    No
    If they increase rewards and give same excuse only for players who completed it in last 3 months no one going to like it so no they should just make new version of it
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    Snizzbar said:

Snizzbar said:

Well, actually, you can.. you just don't want to.. That is your choice.. so be it..