**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Unknown players joining my alliance

I do not play alliance wars, just alliance quests to earn glory. I woke up this morning with 30 members with really week rankings. This ruined my prestige. Where did they come from and can I get rid of them? I didn’t receive any requests or anything.

Comments

• Options
    ArondightArondight Posts: 125

30 members ? Your whole alliance upped and left you while you slept? 😂

Alliance of 1 lol
  • Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    If you want glory from AQ then you want alliance members.
  • Options
    Jeff38Jeff38 Posts: 8
    For the record I had like 4 inactive members. I do the Kingpin one over and over and get the 500 plus crystals. I always keep like 8k to buy catalysts. Literally, 25 people joined yesterday, all under level 20. Thanks for the help guys.
  • Options
    Kind of feel bad I bumped them off but... such is life. I’m no pro but level 54 with a
    lot of grinding. Those guys killed it. My alliance is now request only. Thanks again.
  • Options
    HerrPopopHerrPopop Posts: 185
    Lol why don't you just close/lock your alliance?
  • Options
    Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    Teamwork makes the dream work. Might want to keep some of those guys.
  • Options
    DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    He’s an Army of one who only wants the alliance quest event rewards I’m guessing. After a year of playing you’ve really missed the boat on this
  • Options
    Drenlin said:

He’s an Army of one who only wants the alliance quest event rewards I’m guessing. After a year of playing you’ve really missed the boat on this

I just like playing the daily and story quests. I really don’t have the time to do right by an alliance.
  • Options
    KidTristanKidTristan Posts: 66
    Kick everyone else. Set your alliance to Closed. Problem solved.
  • Options
    WATCHEDWATCHED Posts: 186
    New update allows auto join to an alliance for members not in an alliance. Not sure if that effect open or private join though.
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Is prestige on average?