**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

First 5 star R5(5/65)

First 5 star R5(5/65) 58 votes

Duped Hyperion
25%
TheManMythLegendStevenDoran7Stagedear85Maldroit2TBuchanan24MoudouTheSpicyKnightTheSquish671RockypantherxDanasjonẞlооdFred_JoeityHuntspyjThicco_ModeLazuli 15 votes
Unduped Corvus
15%
Anurag1606Stark78Alfarsay3rPeterQuillXxLoganTDCxXClydaniaanubhavdivinegamerFhfjghhggggjfhfjgCtleath_013 9 votes
Duped Void
18%
IcehawklbA l p h aSpiderCoolsaxelelf_1Austin555555Incitatus666Wabobashadow_lurker22SDPMother_FlerkenAmpx115 11 votes
Duped Blade(Have 4* Stark spidy and 4* ghost rider both 5/50)
32%
Kenny292Haji_SaabGriffoplaySai_7HENRIQUE_FORTEBF100Sirius111bazingampChampioncriticMarvel2289TJ107MrOnizukaDennis_83yoyosharkmrclever8Sérgio_321Will43PerceptronNarwhal52x 19 votes
Duped Star lord
5%
CrkwestVbnmeJessbo 3 votes
Unduped Luke Cage
1%
Spity68 1 vote
Duped Dr. Voodoo
0%

Comments

• axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Duped Void
    I have r5 void, sparky, and omega red and void is my most valuable/used.
  • BF100BF100 Posts: 8
    U have the trinity even though spidystark an ghostR are 4stars. Corvus is also amazing hits hard as hell, Void is great but battles have 2 last long for him 2 be really effective also I bet he will soon get nerfed an wont b as effective . Just my opinion
  • bazingampbazingamp Posts: 141
    Share your experience guys. You know how precious tier 5 catalysts are.
  • yoyosharkyoyoshark Posts: 33
    I'm in a very similar situation as you are, and I haven't pulled the trigger on ranking up my first 5* to R5. I'm leaning towards ranking up my duped Blade (over my duped Corvus, duped Void, and soon-to-be-duped AA) because I have the full trinity as maxed-out 4*, and a 5* GR.

I don't think you can really go wrong between Blade, Void or Hyperion, it might come down to what you are going to use them for. A 5* duped Blade with his regeneration is super useful for story and event quests, he saves you a lot of units.

But if you are trying to tackle Act 6, I'm not sure cause I haven't started that yet. Would love to know what you end up doing and why!
    Thanks Everyone
    When I started poll I was more inclined with corvus. Looks like blade void hype are better than him
    @yoyoshark : I am done with 100% Act 5. I may start Act 6. My main focus is to clear all monthly event quest epic or uncollected 100%.
  • GriffoplayGriffoplay Posts: 269
    Voted for Blade couse you have the synergy team and can halp you a lot in month event and act IV and V. If you do not have problem with those contents then maybe duped void

Just to give more idea. This is my current roster.