**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Unknown players joining my alliance

I do not play alliance wars, just alliance quests to earn glory. I woke up this morning with 30 members with really week rankings. This ruined my prestige. Where did they come from and can I get rid of them? I didn’t receive any requests or anything.

Comments

• ArondightArondight Posts: 125

30 members ? Your whole alliance upped and left you while you slept? 😂

Alliance of 1 lol
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    If you want glory from AQ then you want alliance members.
  • Jeff38Jeff38 Posts: 8
    For the record I had like 4 inactive members. I do the Kingpin one over and over and get the 500 plus crystals. I always keep like 8k to buy catalysts. Literally, 25 people joined yesterday, all under level 20. Thanks for the help guys.
    Kind of feel bad I bumped them off but... such is life. I’m no pro but level 54 with a
    lot of grinding. Those guys killed it. My alliance is now request only. Thanks again.
  • HerrPopopHerrPopop Posts: 185
    Lol why don't you just close/lock your alliance?
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    Teamwork makes the dream work. Might want to keep some of those guys.
  • DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    He’s an Army of one who only wants the alliance quest event rewards I’m guessing. After a year of playing you’ve really missed the boat on this
    Drenlin said:

He’s an Army of one who only wants the alliance quest event rewards I’m guessing. After a year of playing you’ve really missed the boat on this

I just like playing the daily and story quests. I really don’t have the time to do right by an alliance.
  • KidTristanKidTristan Posts: 66
    Kick everyone else. Set your alliance to Closed. Problem solved.
  • WATCHEDWATCHED Posts: 186
    New update allows auto join to an alliance for members not in an alliance. Not sure if that effect open or private join though.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Is prestige on average?