**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Intel

Is the intel in the daily specials part of the original 5700 intel you can get or is this separate meaning you can get more than 5700 intel?

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    It's separate.
  • Greifmaster911Greifmaster911 Posts: 316 ★★
    Aight, thanks
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Welcome.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Rather than start another topic I thought I'd ask here.
    It says in the original post about these events that there is 5760 Intel available from quests and calenders and that you have to explore all difficulties every week to be able to buy the 5* gem.

That doesn't add up from what I can see?
    I've explored all difficulties except this week, I've done kingpin once.
    That leaves me 270 Intel short of having the maximum available so far because of not exploringn epic this week.
    The gem is 5000 Intel with 5760 available without buying the daily specials so I should still be able to buy it if I don't explore epic this week but do explore all difficulties every other week.

I will continue to try epic this week but my champs aren't very strong and the last time I tried it I didn't appear to be getting the boosted damage from my heavies, doing less than 500 per hit with a 5/50 VtD
  • I don’t think it ever said that you have to explore every difficulty, every week, in order to get 5* Awakening. It was always calculated that you could skip 1 week's worth of Epic level (this week's Spiderverse is probably that level for anyone who can’t do them all).
    But feels sort of like cheating when you get to purchase extra Intel this final week.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★

I don’t think it ever said that you have to explore every difficulty, every week, in order to get 5* Awakening. It was always calculated that you could skip 1 week's worth of Epic level (this week's Spiderverse is probably that level for anyone who can’t do them all).
    But feels sort of like cheating when you get to purchase extra Intel this final week.

Ok it says you have to complete every difficulty and not explore

• You can entirely skip both Complete and Explore for 1 week of Epic without buying Daily Specials. Or also a 2nd week (plus some of a 3rd ?, haven’t really calculated it, because not gonna be spending any real money) if you chose to buy those Daily Specials.