**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

4* Corvus

Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
Is a 4* Corvus still useful at all? I recently got uncollected, and the new trend is a lot of champs with (relatively) ridiculous health pools. Can a 4* Corvus keep up? It should also be noted that I don’t actually like playing much, so I’ll only rank him up if I’m going to get some decent use out of him that other champs can’t do as well.

Comments

• AceLuffySaboAceLuffySabo Posts: 286 ★★
    What do you mean by "is he still useful?". Why would he not be; his damage output is one of the best in the game and even a 4* can hit quite hard once you have his charges up.. I have a 5* Corvus that I mainly use for AW which is why I ranked my 4* CG up to R5 as well for questing
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    I guess my real question is whether or not a 4* Corvus can take down uncollected bosses within 20 hits
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    He absolutely can. No doubt in that, but you would need at least 1 or 2 of his persistent charges and then you'll see him cutting through the bosses like butter
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    My 4* corvus eats war enemies for breakfast
  • Miss_Bee09Miss_Bee09 Posts: 25
    Compete his missions get his charges up and he is a monster. I have him max rank as a 4*. Great for war too.
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    If you are considering Act 6, then huge no, thanks Kabam. However Act 6 is only a scenario, that wont affect your usage of CG. I just duped mine 4*, so he is going r5