**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking for Gold 1 Ally, 5x5 AQ

Hello all,

Looking to get into an alliance that is gold 1 and runs 5x5 AQ. Been playing for just around a year and am on my way to my second 5/65. Dedicated player who is looking to take the next step. My line ID is PaulyMatz if you would like to chat

Comments

• IcehawklbIcehawklb Posts: 180
    Sent you a friend request in game.
  • Cendar333Cendar333 Posts: 303
    Hey buddy your line ID doesn't seem to work but I'll give you the scpiel...

I'm an officer in a fun/active 15 mil alliance called Kings of the North

- AQ 5x5 with full clears every day. 130m + points per week, rank somewhere in top 1500, may be looking to expand to one map 6 battle group in the near future. We are gonna trial map 6 in the off season in two battle groups.

- AW, we are top 600 of gold 2 presently, looking to go Gold 1 next season. We had a group of 3 people that decided to retire from game unexpectedly in the middle of the season and left us in a bad spot. Been trying to recover.

- No event minimums but we are always well over 500k in SA and get max peak milestone in virtually every event.

- No required rankups.

- We are very active in chat and have many fun personalities. Need low political correctness and to be ok with lewd/insensitive jokes and occasional ball busting and victory boob posts. With that said we are all good friends and don't tolerate being a jerk. Had to kick someone else mid season for being a jerk to an alliance mate.

- Donations 75k gold and 5k loyalty at present but may change soon since we may convert one BG to map 6 in the near future. We always do minimum required donations whenever we decide to do that however
  • Cendar333Cendar333 Posts: 303
    My in game name and line ID are both: Cendar333
  • verge_121verge_121 Posts: 82
    Hey Pauly. I’m recruiting for a g1 5x5 alliance. Was unable to find you on line. HMU line is:verge121
  • TW1800TW1800 Posts: 163
    Hit me up line Id trey1800, 21+ mil alliance Gold 1/ Platinum Map 5x5