**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Conflicted Brag/Rank Up Post

PeterQuillPeterQuill Posts: 1,373 ★★★★
So for the last 2 months, I have been gung ho on taking my sparky to 5/65 as my 2nd maxed out 5 star champ. Since then, the cavalier crystal was released and I decided to whale out for once in my life. Shockingly, I got some amazing 5 star champs from about 20 of these crystals and now I dont know what to do any more. I am close to my 6th t2a, but now I cant decide if sparky is worth 5/65 when the champs I pulled are also amazing and could be taken to 4/55 right away. This could serve as a PSA that the cavalier crystals are probably worth it too if you can buy at least 3 or 4 in a chunk. Still in shock that I pulled all those champs below from caviler crystals. Also, everyone but sparky is unduped.

Conflicted Brag/Rank Up Post 66 votes

Sparky 5/65
43%
Hort4Lvernon15WrathfulRavenSpiderCoolsaxelelf_1WerewrymCupidSevSynStagedear85Charlie_Sceneshadow_lurker22Shadow_PhoneixClydaniaMaldroit2Rougeknight87SDPThe_Boss9Colinwhitworth69MrOnizukaHerrPopop 29 votes
Gladiator Hulk 4/55
1%
The_Watcher 1 vote
Domino 4/55 (dont have massacre, just rulk)
21%
Animejay70WhiteManShaggyMBen345qRepto23JakearoundiRetr0Mitchell35jkcjmijiDjinkillerahark02MasterBearWill43Ægon0710 14 votes
Omega Red 4/55
16%
danielmathTendersquad1haunted_memoryIncitatus666XxLoganTDCxXTankRichardsonZipioSpeedro420SpookyKonan2Huntspyjalin_panduru 11 votes
Cap IW 4/55
13%
LibralonixThunderGodzeezee57InfinityM04Dennis_83Ultimatesaber32Dose_ResponsiveNichj99_chrispy_j 9 votes
Wasp 4/55 (dont have ghost)
3%
Spity68Foxhero007 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    Archit_Tandon498Archit_Tandon498 Posts: 325 ★★
    Cap iw and gulk are great in variant and act 6, sparky is a really hard hitter I have at R5, he clears a ton of content for me, then again I don't have a corvus. Also I don't know about your roster whether you need a double immune or not. So I'd say omega red is the best currently for me if you can dupe him. Wasp I've never found a use for her.gulk I'd rather I get a 6* . Capiw and omega, cap if unduped , omega if duped
  • Options
    JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 785 ★★★
    There’s too much information missing for me to give a definitive answer.

I would wait to 5/65 Stark till he is awakened. If Omega is awakened, I would take him up first. If not, Domino or Cap IW would be the next in line. If any of those 3 are awakened then they would be my personal 5/65 candidate over Stark unless you can awaken him. Even then they’re still contenders.

Lots of good options!
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    Omega Red 4/55
    If he's awakened, Omega is BY FAR the best one on your list
  • Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Sparky 5/65
    5/65 Spidey is better than any of those at 4/55. He’s arguably better than any of them at 5/65. Depends on how comfortable you are with him and your play style.