**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What is the stupidest thing you used to do in MCoC?

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Ranking up my 4* ultron to 5/50 only to pull a 5* ultron not long after
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★

Ranking up my 4* ultron to 5/50 only to pull a 5* ultron not long after

Insert Quake here.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Not joining an alliance, I ended up creating one just for the free stuff I get for doing nothing more than the same amount of play.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★

Not joining an alliance, I ended up creating one just for the free stuff I get for doing nothing more than the same amount of play.

I have a funny story about that. Sort of. The only time I dabbled in Alts was when I joined Facebook, about 10 years ago. I started playing Mafia Wars, Vampire Wars, etc. I didn't know anyone playing, so I made numerous Alts and made them my Mafia/Clan. After a while, I met many people and didn't have a need. 10 years later, I still have to wish my Alts a "Happy Birthday" when they come up on Facebook. Hahaha. Never again. One Account for me from now on.
  • 2_Wheeler2_Wheeler Posts: 96
    Not paying attention to crits and critical damage and use of duped champs in AW on nodes that use their abilities
  • 2_Wheeler2_Wheeler Posts: 96
    Oh and not sitting through 3 D’s YouTube videos first
  • DankestChefDankestChef Posts: 420 ★★★
    thinking champs are as strong as they are in comics/MCU.

which is why my first r3 4* was a groot.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    edited March 2019
    Sell champions. And thinking Hulkbuster was good.
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Heavies all the time
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 456 ★★★
    Spend money on useless pixels that hold zero value and I can't even touch the items I spent the money on but I'm glad those days are a distant memory. Update 12.0 was a blessing 😘
  • Forgotten2Forgotten2 Posts: 172 ★★
    The_One said:

Spend money

Comment for the win
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    I thought that bigger champs hit harder.
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 764 ★★★
    I sold quite a few 4*s at one point. Never again.
  • MMCskippyMMCskippy Posts: 352 ★★
    Grinding for Joe Fixit in the first Joe Fixit arena thinking "He's a game changer!"
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    Spending and smashing screen (I broke 3 phones out of game rage)
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    Swiping down thinking that will make the champ crouch and not getting hit(I also forgot how to block back then)
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★
    My first year? What mistakes didn't I make! Sold all my two star champs as soon as I started getting 3 stars and subsequently selling all my three stars once I got four stars, LOL did not understand how overflow expirations worked so I lost a lot of materials including some impressively acquired Tier 1 Alphas and was part of a dead Alliance which meant I missed out on gifting events at Christmas LOL
  • SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    Spent 50$ for gifting badge.
  • Lizer0119Lizer0119 Posts: 29
    Spend money
  • Its_RohaNIts_RohaN Posts: 68
    Buying a Gifting Badge 😐
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    Get the gifting badge..... >:)
  • Surge_7Surge_7 Posts: 1
    Buying the gifting badge because i didnt know everyone would get one on Christmas time. Would like a refund not units.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Buying the gifting badge on a Alt I've had for 4 years. Well. Time to file a ticket to Google to force Kabams hand
  • crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    Definitely spend 💰. Only $100 over 2 years was enough regret to drown out years of bad real life choices 😂
  • SligSlig Posts: 328 ★★
    Haven’t read the whole thread, but I would hope that buying a gifting badge is a common response recently.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Hope for % based potions
  • Sheer_ColdSheer_Cold Posts: 183
    I remember another good one, too. Spending all my units on premiums. I again, didn't look at masteries.