**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Gifting Badge Discussion [Merged Threads]

Comments

• TsunaniTsunani Posts: 173
    Kabam set this ridiculous compensation to diverse from the real issue which is the end of gifting. "boy caught
  • KnightarthusKnightarthus Posts: 419 ★★★
    To go with this Kabam will make their prices reasonable. Team revive will now cost 50 units instead of 100 and single revive is 20 instead of 40. AQ and AW potions are ok to stay expensive because you can use glory. Thank you for being reasonable !
  • DokiDoki Posts: 8
    Well this is a bunch of BS! On top of all the other sh!t..at least compensate us for the value of $30 we spent to get it...300 units isn't enough.
  • Cr1spyjCr1spyj Posts: 21
    I am in agreement. 300 units is not compensation for the $30 that we had to pay in order to unlock the gifting badge. The compensation needs to be a higher number of units at a minimum.

Additionally - rather than completely remove it, why not add logic in to ban the people that were taking advantage of the system instead of punishing everyone. Not all of us are cheaters. Some of us unlocked it so that we could help others in our alliance when they needed revives or potions. I know that I relied upon the generosity of my alliance mates for this as well.
  • PlantesanPlantesan Posts: 335 ★★

It's not like it was permanently removed from the game ... It's just suspended, that's it. If it ever gets fixed, it will be back.
    And you are getting free units for it, so it's a win-win situation for now.

Not for those making a push to 100% act 6 and asking for energy refills and revives among ally mates...?
  • JediJones77JediJones77 Posts: 146
    Same question here. How exactly are people using gifting to commit fraud?
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★

It's not like it was permanently removed from the game ... It's just suspended, that's it. If it ever gets fixed, it will be back.
    And you are getting free units for it, so it's a win-win situation for now.

It’s not a win-win when they said they are permanently suspending it. It’s only a win if they decide to bring it back which is not guaranteed judging by the announcement.
  • Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
    300 units ? Are they nuts ? We need our money refunded.
  • Neck_down1Neck_down1 Posts: 20
    edited March 2019
    not sure 300 is appropriate compensation for the loss of the badge for us non whales. I’m thinking the Odin pack that came with most of these badges would be better
  • InfinityM04InfinityM04 Posts: 118
    "As of today, we are indefinitely disabling the ability for Summoners to send gifts until further notice."

Until further notice guys. Although I do understand y'alls frustration cause Kabam does some sketchy things and there has been PLENTY of things that have been "trying to fix and bring back" but they haven't.

300 units for paying for a product that when originally bought gave you a gifting badge AND more units...that's also very stupid. Kabam deserves this backlash from people. So everyone trying to be like "calm down" yes I know they said "until further notice" so it's not for ever but the way they are doing this is not a good sell.

I'd put in a ticket with your respective OS companies (apple or google) and try to get a refund from them.
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 811 ★★★★
    Badrose said:

May someone explain what fraud are we talking about? It's just for people sending stuff to their second account???

There were people on social media and the line app offering gifting services. In exchange for say $20 they would send a ridiculous amount of revives, health pots, boosts, etc. Way more than what a player could get with $20 worth of units
  • Lizer0119Lizer0119 Posts: 29
    Why not just make gifting exclusive to alliance mates? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit

Wouldn’t this solve most of the issue? If not, we should get a refund of at least 850 units, preferably more
  • Ravi_MewadaRavi_Mewada Posts: 9
    edited March 2019
    This isn't good at all. At least gifting should be there for only ally items. Or maybe gifting over ally only. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos
This discussion has been closed.