**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5000 intel

Without beating Epic is there no possible way to get 5000 intel even with the daily login and new daily deal ? Epic is just outta my league i May have to look for something other then that 5*AG

Comments

• XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Maybe do five star shards. You can get a solid amount with 2000 or so.
  • 5PlDERMAN5PlDERMAN Posts: 71
    Maybe the shards are the best bet for me, my only 5* at this point are K. Khan, Loki, Beast, Agent Venom & Elektra
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    SpiderMeg said:

Maybe the shards are the best bet for me, my only 5* at this point are K. Khan, Loki, Beast, Agent Venom & Elektra

Go for the shards not the ag
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    I'm just investing in 5-star shards. I am fine not being able to complete every level every month.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,681 ★★★★★
    I snagged every ounce of t2a from intel. Rest will go to 5* shards. That could be the dupe I need instead of rolling a gem I dont have a use for.
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    I have 4,050 intel and I have completed all events 100% to date and going for the AW gem.

This is Kabam so I get what I get.
  • ItsJustJoshhhItsJustJoshhh Posts: 24
    If you aren’t able to get all epics done then that probably means you need to strengthen your roster a little bit more. Avoid the 5* shards, you won’t be gaurenteed to get a good 5* so it’s a gamble and a possible waste. Get the t2as first then consider the shards if you have any left over
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★

If you aren’t able to get all epics done then that probably means you need to strengthen your roster a little bit more. Avoid the 5* shards, you won’t be gaurenteed to get a good 5* so it’s a gamble and a possible waste. Get the t2as first then consider the shards if you have any left over

This. T2a are the best value in the store. Other rank up materials are pretty good too.
  • Short of the t5bc frags @Sixshot1 I wholeheartedly agree. I immediately got the full t2a they offer across those deals. For 1000 intel, well worth it. The t4bcs are relatively cheap too. Personally I wouldn't get them as I get them frequently enough to not bother with them. The 6* shards are tempting, however extremely expensive in the grand scheme. Granted, that's just my opinion though. Do what's best for you at your level of progression.
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    SpiderMeg said:

Without beating Epic is there no possible way to get 5000 intel even with the daily login and new daily deal ? Epic is just outta my league i May have to look for something other then that 5*AG

If you can't clear even a path of epic then you probably aren't ready for a five star Awakening gem.

The truth is there is a skill wall an a unit paywall.

I have 109 four star champs and 19 five stars and no six stars.

I beat ROL in 40 mins using no revives a few months ago.

I can fully explore master EQ using no resources.

I can clear the Uncollected EQ using limited resources.

But I am going to fully explore Uncollected this month and I figure it will cost me 750 units.

Maybe 1000 if I'm not patient.

I was able to 100 percent week one of epic but only one path in week 2.

And no paths so far in week 3.

My point is you might need to spend units.

The Uncollected EQ rewards are worth thousands of units

To me spending 1000 units to clear it because I have to use almost exclusively 4 stars is a great deal.

You might have to come to grips that progress will be terribly slow without being willing to spend units on progress.

It's surely cheaper than spending cash on crystals
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★

Oh and if I were you I would buy all 5 if the t4b and as many T4CC as you can.

• ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Impossible at this point but you never know if kabam may include some intels in ad hoc offer.
  • PantherAPPantherAP Posts: 57
    I knew I wouldn't be doing Epic difficulty and so, the 5* AG wasn't an option for me. So I'm focusing on other resources instead. I already got all the T2A and a couple of T4CC which puts me one T4 Tech away from finally ranking up my Stark Spidey! I haven't worked out the math for the rest of this event but I'm hoping to get some more T4CC before it ends... And maybe the 4* AG...

The bonus Intel in the Daily Special offers is tempting but I promised myself that I wouldn't spend any more money on this game.
  • Doc_HollamonDoc_Hollamon Posts: 173
    I had a lot of trouble with the first mission with ultron but I didn’t give up. My roster was extremely limited for that event. My best 2 champs were 5/50 switch and a 4/40 Thor. About the 11th time I tried I was able to clear. I didn’t use any units. I do have pacify so I just timed my stun right before the regen starts if you’re lucky not only will it stop the regen it’ll turn it off for the remainder of the fight. Then after that you just have to fight perfectly.

This the team I had to used. I had 2 perfect runs on my 11th and 12 try and was able to 100% it.

• DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian

Short of the t5bc frags @Sixshot1 I wholeheartedly agree. I immediately got the full t2a they offer across those deals. For 1000 intel, well worth it. The t4bcs are relatively cheap too. Personally I wouldn't get them as I get them frequently enough to not bother with them. The 6* shards are tempting, however extremely expensive in the grand scheme. Granted, that's just my opinion though. Do what's best for you at your level of progression.

In my opinion, for an uncollected player I think the T5B is not a good value compared to T2A and T4B. You can get 1500 T5B for 3960; that's most of your intel. An uncollected player can get 9000 T5B a month; this is essentially 17% of a month's effort. A full T2A for 1000 intel is a much better return comparatively, as is 5 T4B for 2000 intel.

It is just the way I tend to approach value, but I look at what I'm getting compared to the rate at which I get that stuff normally. Just 20% of my intel can get as much or more T2A than I normally earn in a month, while 60% of my intel can only get me about 17% of the T5B I normally earn in a month. Since both are bottleneck resources, I would ordinarily consider the T2A value to be better.
  • Mr_EMr_E Posts: 129
    I got the t4 cc crystal popped the skill I needed to r4 my Killmonger
  • I am exiting on the 5000 units