**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which 5* crystals are you opening?

YankeespankYankeespank Posts: 71
edited August 2017 in General Discussion
With the addition to some truly remarkable champions in basic crystals which do you find yourself doing?

Which 5* crystals are you opening? 89 votes

Opening as soon as I get with no regard to who is out
39% 35 votes
Only saving for featured
28% 25 votes
Not opening until November when the champions actually get better
32% 29 votes

Comments

• RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Waiting till November. Popping a 10k crystal right now is just about the dumbest thing you can do.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Waiting till December, maybe January
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    What is the chance to obtain Iron Man?

• ScorpionsKryptScorpionsKrypt Posts: 161
    I'm going for a featured once I hit 15k!
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Popping them as soon as I get them just for that little bit of a better chance at starlord (have a 5* tech gem from lol)
    Did go for iceman tho 3 crystals and 0 icemen
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    I open them whenever I feel like it. Waiting for the pool to increase won't change a random outcome.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Popped 2 featured for Iceman. Saving till Dec to open the rest. I reckon I should have 7-10 crystals by then.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    I think I'll just save the shards, at the rate I get them and the lack of resources available to me there really is no point to me having 5* at the moment. Might just save for a year and see what happens.

• Mirk_varMirk_var Posts: 85
    Unfortunately i'm constricted to open the useless 10k crystals, thinking about the high percentage of garbage inside. But i have a tech awekening and all stuff cata to rank up lord, and the resources to finish 100% lol, so i'm just opening to find him, playing with negative odds increasing every month :(
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    I open them whenever I feel like it. Waiting for the pool to increase won't change a random outcome.

Uh, what? This makes zero sense.
  • ChopinAsLexChopinAsLex Posts: 96
    Waiting till November. Popping a 10k crystal right now is just about the dumbest thing you can do.

You won't have higher chance of getting what you want if you wait. You'll actually have pretty low chance cause there will be like 70-80 champs in the pool with even more **** options added. Also you'll slow down your progression, you'll be weaker in arena, and don't even get me started on how in the world you think to rank 8-9-10 5*'s when you get them at the same time. Good luck with T4b and T1A just to get them to rank 2.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★

of course waiting can change the outcome.
    Right now you have zero chance of pulling iceman, Yondu, voodoo, punisher 2099, SE spidey, (the list goes on) from a basic 5* crystal.
    Wait till December and all the above will be in the crystal
  • I open them asap.
    1) I need more to build a better roster, hopefully duping some more
    2) by opening I've managed to get and then dupe SL

Wrong.

You won't have higher chance of getting what you want if you wait. You'll actually have pretty low chance cause there will be like 70-80 champs in the pool with even more **** options added. Also you'll slow down your progression, you'll be weaker in arena, and don't even get me started on how in the world you think to rank 8-9-10 5*'s when you get them at the same time. Good luck with T4b and T1A just to get them to rank 2.

Please explain to me how I have a higher chance to get Voodoo, Hype, GP, Dormy, Ghost or Quake by opening crystals that don't contain them than I will once they're added. I'm eagerly waiting to learn your secret!
  • AppieAppie Posts: 99
    you shouldn't expect to get anything it's still a slot machine might aswel open straight awey by that you atleast get more points in arena's
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Opening whenever for a btter chance to dupe sl
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Better
  • Waiting till November. Popping a 10k crystal right now is just about the dumbest thing you can do.

Even if you don't have a 5*? And your squad is terrible
  • SMiller80SMiller80 Posts: 230 ★★
    I open as soon as I get them. I've opened a few featured, but I'm done doing that. I want more 5*s to make arena easier and faster, plus there are some really good champs in there right now. I know I might get Luke or Gwen, but I might also get Hulk or Ultron.