**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Weird aw tiers

Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
After all the alliances finished yesterday, we were in t1, and suddenly when we matched another ally for the last war, they were a t2 ally, and now we are apparently in t2 due to our match, with t2 rewards, even though as an ally we are t1, not sure if this is a bug for anyone else, it shows a 7x multiplexer in the war room but not anywhere else, and if we are at the 6.2 this could potentially cost us masters, please can o get some info on why this is happening

Comments

• battleonebattleone Posts: 286 ★★
    what alliance are you in?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    -Bom-
    3rd in plat one if that’s easier to find
  • battleonebattleone Posts: 286 ★★
    youre 36th in war rating, the tier 1 couldve been a display error. Somewhere between 21st and 31st in war rating is tier 1. 36th is def tier 2.
  • War tier in relation to war rating is done by percentage. So perhaps there was a shift dependent upon who won and who lost? It could be an error. Or it could just be a shift in things due to ongoing war rating fluctuations that occur war to war. It's odd to say the least, however could just be the result of how things work. You would have to to figure out how many Alliances there are and then figure what the top tier percentage is. Then see if it's in relation to where your Alliance is ranked. This would also accurately judge where the cutoff is. Maybe your Alliance is on the cusp between T1 and T2. I for one do not know how many Alliances exist with active war ratings so I couldn't say for sure if the tier you're in is accurate.
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    I dont wonder anymore about AW tiers. Kabam's support says something, Kabam form says something totally different, on the field, is another story.

At this point I'm handling AW tiers like: Alright, keep your secrets, Ill keep my money
    It’s just confusing because before we actually found the match we were t1, and all the alliances around finished hours before, and to me it looks like it’s because we are facing a weaker ally, and if we don’t get the x7 multiplier it’s potentially costing us master
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    There are too many inactive alliances that are being considered in the percentages. They need to adjust the system to include only the alliances that are opted in for war, possibly making a season opt in option so they can reevaluate everything for a clearer picture. With all the shells, disbandings, and teams just skipping altogether it's a big mess right now.
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    This is often an issue that arises in the last war of the season, has happened to us 3 times.
    @Markjv81 did you get the higher multiplier that it showed?
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    In all instances yes
    Ok good, we really need the t1 for a shot at masters