**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

April New Champions

BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
Questions I have for the community:

Who do you believe the new champions will be?
How many do you believe there will be?
When do you believe we will get our next Fantastic Four member?

Comments

• Greifmaster911Greifmaster911 Posts: 316 ★★
    Next f4 should be june i think
  • WabobaWaboba Posts: 262 ★★
    edited March 2019
    The endgame story arc/ champs will only come out in may i think.
    So, either f4 stuff, or some other random champs.
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 476 ★★★
    Maybe they will do the rest of Thano's Black Order for Endgame month. Ebony Maw and Black Dwarf? Maybe not though, don't think they are going to return for Endgame.
  • imaginejimimaginejim Posts: 333 ★★
    I think it will be this:

April: Human Torch and another FF related character (I doubt it will be Invisible Woman / Silver Surfer [3rd release] or Mr. Fantastic / Dr. Doom [4th release] as I expect them to come later).

May: Based on the release schedule, there will be 3 new champs released in May and I think these will be the Avengers Endgame characters in order to not spoil anything in the movie that releases the last week of April.
  • WabobaWaboba Posts: 262 ★★
    edited March 2019

I think it will be this:

April: Human Torch and another FF related character (I doubt it will be Invisible Woman / Silver Surfer [3rd release] or Mr. Fantastic / Dr. Doom [4th release] as I expect them to come later).

May: Based on the release schedule, there will be 3 new champs released in May and I think these will be the Avengers Endgame characters in order to not spoil anything in the movie that releases the last week of April.

Mr fantastic will be the second f4 champ to be released. so probably him with someone else.
    Ebony Maw and Black dwarf have already died in infinity war, so no point of putting them in game.
    So for me it will probs be Mr. Fantastic and someone else, Then for may with the three champs it will probably be: Ronin, Rescue and maybe the villian from endgame since thanos will not be the main villian.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
  • Gonna go out on a limb and guess Mr Fantastic will be the last F4 character to be added. Well, in relation to the core F4 family. The Surfer will likely be added in December. Just seems logical considering this event is supposed to last all year. Or so it was said anyway.
  • Maxim_86296Maxim_86296 Posts: 27
    edited March 2019
    What I'm thinking is that Kabam will add the Human Torch next month. In addition to that, we've got Avengers Endgame to look forward too. For Avengers 4, I'm guessing they'll add Ronin for sure. Professor Hulk... maybe. I've also noticed that there's speculation that there's a secret villain in Endgame, so there's that. Annihilus has been confirmed to be in the April monthly event, so who knows? This month hasn't been too great for The Contest, and I hope that April will be much, MUCH better.
  • humberto20043humberto20043 Posts: 28
    Itll be Human torch and Anahhalis
  • NikskiniNikskini Posts: 237
    I believe new champs will be Human Torch and Annihilus so we're getting FF4 characters next month
    Waboba said:

Big oof, thought mr fantastic was the second one.. at least it looked like in the February login screen.

Yeah, I wasn't going on that. I was thinking about how they might introduce them and who might go with them.

Thing (already done)

I figured that Dr. Doom would be the ultimate end goal to introduce considering how many people want him so they can spread out the excitement all year, and he would be paired with Mr. Fantastic.

Silver Surfer has been teased so I see him getting introduced with Sue Storm and I felt that Sue would be introduced next to her hubby.

That makes her brother come next since Thing has already been released.

😁

• Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I honestly foresee Silver Surfer being the Legends prize for Act 6.
    edited March 2019

Oooooooooh!!!! I thought it might be the long lost Jessica Jones, Weapon X, or a reskinned Marvel Now Dr. Strange / Ultimate Scarlet Witch....

• Scarlett_Scarlett_ Posts: 273
    Jonny storm and Annihilus lmao
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    So I wanna say that the current April update is kinda short, there may be more info to come and maybe even another champion such as Ronin.
    Scarlett_ said:

Jonny storm and Annihilus lmao

Not a fan? I've been waiting for Annihilus for a long time.

So I wanna say that the current April update is kinda short, there may be more info to come and maybe even another champion such as Ronin.

Based on the release schedule of every two weeks, April will only have two champions released but May is one of the 2 months out of the year when we will get 3 champions released (26 champs a year, 2 per month except for 2 months that will have 3)

• BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★

Oooooooooh!!!! I thought it might be the long lost Jessica Jones, Weapon X, or a reskinned Marvel Now Dr. Strange / Ultimate Scarlet Witch....
    I hope Silver Surfer isn't the Legends Prize, only because I know I couldn't obtain him, but then again Kang and Thanos are characters I'd like, but know I won't get because of how they are to be obtained.

I hope Silver Surfer isn't the Legends Prize, only because I know I couldn't obtain him, but then again Kang and Thanos are characters I'd like, but know I won't get because of how they are to be obtained.
    They wouldn't possibly give out Carina or The Collector would they??? I think they would be too OP
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I think the Collector or the Grandmaster would be cool. Guess only time will tell.