**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Boss Killer in search of an allaince.

Hey fellow summoners!

I am currently in search for a long term high tier alliance (ideally an 8-10 mil) that kills it in AQ and AW to help me grow faster and a place where I could lend my assistance.

My stats:
- I am a Free to play U.S. Based player
- I use Line for communication
- Player Rating: 188K
- Prestige: 3605
- Level 55
- PVP Win Streak: 305
- Currently have completed: ROL, Full exploration on act 5.1, Bautista's Cosmic challenge, Road to the labrynith, The Web-Slinger Challenge, and I am part of "The Uncollected"!
- I am a boss killer. I can typically kill AQ Map 5 mini bosses/boss and AW mini bosses/boss with ease.
- Experience with Map 5 and Map 5 boss killing (Mordo, Rhino, Cable, and Dorm).
- I put up points for all events, SA Weekly, and can get weekly donations in

Champion Stats
- 8 1* Champs (None duped, 8 maxed)
- 49 2* Champs (All duped, 23 maxed)
- 79 3* Champs (65 duped, 8 maxed)
- 57 4* Champs (24 duped, 12 at rank 4, 2 maxed)
- 3 5* Champs (1 duped, 1 at rank 2, none maxed) *Note saving for release of better 5* champs

Alright my prestige and player rating does seem low compared to other options, but trust me, I can hold my weight in AQ and AW. I'll grow quickly with the alliance and be up to par in a flash! If you're still skeptical give me a chance, you won't be disappointed. Eager to get to work and meet with you as soon as possible! Thank you for your time!

Still have questions or interested? Reply to this thread, contact me in game, or hit me up on line so we can chat.

Line ID: mypuncake
IGN: myPUNCAKE

Comments