**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who should I R5/65

StanceStance Posts: 361
I'm close to being able to get my first 5* R5. I've completed all content except for act 6.

Who should I make my first maxed 5* ?

Who should I R5/65 83 votes

Duped medusa
10%
DalBotTellthemIAMMqc19WarriorDog06WabobaKngSpciottoknow7TheLegendzPlayNarwhal52x 9 votes
Duped Hyperion
39%
SCHNOOTSIlverProfessorWhiteManTJ82MixkebabJim0172Lvernon15KennadoSceptilemaniacSpiderCoolsCrimsontide1616Thecrusher_9756XXGhost_RiderXXStagedear8510or_StrongDaphboyJohn757TinoMiashadow_lurker22Maldroit2 33 votes
Unduped Magik
1%
FlintTheSavage 1 vote
Unduped Iceman
0%
Duped Blade
34%
RaganatorHort4WiMakbuffajrSolrac_2Damien3638HA_GongShowNicky_HACarlos2504Moot4LifeGabrowThekingmaker111JC_Eugene_VirtuosoRakeYoungSDPV1PER1987TJ107TheSpicyKnightLLStashGeorgiaDawg 29 votes
Wait for someone else
13%
Foxhero007AlCapone2727BUZZdog3000buttersNOOOOOOOOPEEEEEAhitlawTimroscx23433Mr_ETotalMonster109Eviscerator 11 votes

Comments

• Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    Duped Blade
    Blade!!!!! :)
  • HerrPopopHerrPopop Posts: 185
    Duped Hyperion
    rank up the truck
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Duped Hyperion
    Stance said:

HerrPopop said:

rank up the truck

Does he hit harder than Medusa at R5?
    Yes
  • Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    Duped Hyperion
    Stance said:

HerrPopop said:

rank up the truck

Does he hit harder than Medusa at R5?
    Hits harder than anyone at rank 5
  • Duped Blade
    If you have a skill awakening gem definitely wait for Aegon
  • BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    Wait for someone else
    Do you got Hulk buster? He can get u through LoL in minimal hits. Seatin had a video on it when he got him 5 star
  • bazingampbazingamp Posts: 141
    @Stance Who did you go with. I am in same dillema but I have Corvus ,Blade, void and Hyperion as option
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    Hope you didn't wait, waiting for champs is a fools game.
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Duped medusa
    Medusa over Hyp all day err day. Team her with BB and she destroys everything, she is a better AWD option, her living strands can really save your butt and her ability to shut down robots completely is unreal. It's not really even that close.
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    Duped Blade
    I voted Blade because he can save you a bunch of units with is regen, but as many mentioned before, Medusa is a top choice!
  • SwainbeatsSwainbeats Posts: 21
    Stance said:

I'm close to being able to get my first 5* R5. I've completed all content except for act 6.

All those are good choices. You can't go wrong with any of them. I personally don't care to much for Magik. She's still good. I just don't like her very much. Rank up the one you like the best. Don't let people decide for you.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Wait for someone else
    Howard The Duck
  • MixkebabMixkebab Posts: 82
    Duped Hyperion
    If you've beaten LoL and literally all you have left is Act 6, I recommend Hyperion. He's top 3 MVP for Act 6.
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Duped medusa
    Stance said:

Thanks yes i only have act 6 to do and haven't looked into it yet. Who are the top 3 for act 6?

Considering you have robot bosses like Ultron and Sentinel in 6.1, Medusa again > Hyp
  • HuntspyjHuntspyj Posts: 78
    edited April 2019
    Duped Hyperion
    Hyperion is good
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Stance said:

Something isn't adding up here lol. You can rank 5 a champ just by finishing act 5. If you've done everything in the game but act 6 how are you just close to your first r5?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I'd rank Blade or Hype.