**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Enter the Negative Zone and rescue Johnny Storm next Month!

Summoners!

We’re just about to wrap up the month of Skrulls, and the Battlerealm: Under Siege Event Quest! That means that it’s time to look forward to what’s on the horizon for the month of April! We’re venturing into the Negative Zone to find the long lost Human Torch, Johnny Storm! But the Negative Zone is dark and full of terrors...

The Living Death Who Walks!
Using his knowledge of the Negative Zone, Thing begrudgingly takes his allies into the dangerous region, knowing it will be the place to find Johnny Storm, the Human Torch. With Johnny's powers going haywire and alighting the Negative Zone in uncontrolled flame, they must contend with Annihilus--and the strained relationship between Johnny and Ben.

Bounties in the Negative Zone!
Activate Bounties so that your entire Alliance can travel to the Negative Zone and face off against dangerous challenges to obtain valuable resources!

Back Issues #2 - Mystery in the Micro-Realms
Return to a classic Quest from the early days of The Contest with this second edition of BACK ISSUES!

April is gearing up to be another fantastic month in The Contest! We can’t wait to release this content to you all!

Comments

• Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Yes!
  • Greifmaster911Greifmaster911 Posts: 316 ★★
    I want avengers stuff, gotta do something for endgame, but a champion clash doesnt really seem like enough if thats the course yall are gonna do for endgame.
  • Greifmaster911Greifmaster911 Posts: 316 ★★
    There werent spoilers for infinity war though?
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019

There werent spoilers for infinity war though?

There wasn't really anything to spoil. Everyone knew it was a Thanos movie with his Black Order henchmen. And that's all the EQ was based around.

Almost nothing has been revealed for Endgame.
  • This should be VERY interesting. Can't wait to see how Human Torch functions. Will he be an epic defender or attack champ? Maybe both? Or neither, lol. Only time will tell. Also, what Class? Cosmic or Science? So many questions. Just over 1 week away!!
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Sooooo stoked!
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★
    I’m sorry but... haven’t you guys learned from the negative feedback about bounties? How have you changed them this time?
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Finally

• Ghostspider231Ghostspider231 Posts: 298 ★★★
    Bounty missions are the worst! Why bring them back when they are hated so much?
  • ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    aw man not bounties. I hat those so much
  • kconrad37kconrad37 Posts: 160 ★★

Summoners!
    Back Issues #2 - Mystery in the Micro-Realms
    Return to a classic Quest from the early days of The Contest with this second edition of BACK ISSUES!

Will this Back Issues quest follow the same format as Back Issues #1 - Ultron's Assault? It was incredibly frustrating to have class limitations in each chapter, when each chapter got progressively harder. It almost felt like we were being punished if we did not have strong enough Science/Cosmic champions to tackle all of Chapter 3.
  • Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    Never been more
    Pumped for anything in this game than I am now! Can’t wait for Annihilus!!!!
  • Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★

Whooooooo hooooooooo!
  • Husky54Husky54 Posts: 244 ★★

Summoners!

But the Negative Zone is dark and full of terrors...

😐
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019

But... but... Avengers Endgame?! :(

That said, I’m still super excited for Human Torch!

Oh don't worry... We haven't forgotten...
    Dang it Miike, now I have theories in my head, and I just got even more excited for next month!
  • Ace_QuillAce_Quill Posts: 57
    Back issues #2? Does this come with variant #2? As someone who completed variant #1 I would like to weigh in and say it was a bit over the top.
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    My guess is Fury event was a test for champs limited by tag, and that will be the restriction for back issues 2.