**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Enter the Negative Zone and rescue Johnny Storm next Month!

Comments

• Waboba said:

But... but... Avengers Endgame?! :(

That said, I’m still super excited for Human Torch!

That wouldn't make sense since endgame only comes in the end of april... so mcoc can't spoil anything..
    so in may there will be the endgame arc with three champs.
    Imma take a guess on them.
    Rescue, ronin and the endgame villian.
    Maybe Death herself...
    Would be interesting to finish that arc
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    Husky54 said:

Summoners!

But the Negative Zone is dark and full of terrors...

😐
    because the night is dark and full of terrors
  • MetalsonicdudeMetalsonicdude Posts: 22
    Will the rewards for Variant #2 be the same as the first issue?
    I hope variant 2 back issues you guys use champs that was in Quest back then and not no Korg or Thing etc but champs that was in the quest back then. The first back issues was was fun to complete 100% and I little challenging I was disappointed with the difficulty and the fact that we get 2015 gems but we are facing up to date champs and not champs from only those years. Looking forward toward a great month thanks Kabam.
  • koko_1989koko_1989 Posts: 9
    Waboba said:

But... but... Avengers Endgame?! :(

That said, I’m still super excited for Human Torch!

That wouldn't make sense since endgame only comes in the end of april... so mcoc can't spoil anything..
    so in may there will be the endgame arc with three champs.
    Imma take a guess on them.
    Rescue, ronin and the endgame villian.
    They had back to back IW events last year for 2 months.
    (Proxima, CG, IMIW, CapIW)
    I was also expecting the same this year as well, starting in April, given the early premier of the movie on the 24th-25th in most countries, I think that would be perfect timing again.
    Unless because of the bigger secrecy around this movie, they will push it a month to May + June...
    I could get behind that.

Husky54 said:

Summoners!

😐
    because the night is dark and full of terrors

I've finally gotten into Game of Thrones. Expect a lot more references in the near future.
    you're going to be hooked lol I just Finnish watching all season just to refresh myself on what's coming.
  • tinman76tinman76 Posts: 116

This should be VERY interesting. Can't wait to see how Human Torch functions. Will he be an epic defender or attack champ? Maybe both? Or neither, lol. Only time will tell. Also, what Class? Cosmic or Science? So many questions. Just over 1 week away!!

Probably tech...
  • Nightwraith21Nightwraith21 Posts: 68
    Husky54 said:

Summoners!

😐
    Is this a GoT reference? It better be a GoT reference 😏
  • YorkshirepirloYorkshirepirlo Posts: 19
    @Kabam Miike what will happen with the current issue of Back Issues Ultrons Assault once the new edition is released? Will it still be available for those who haven't yet completed?
  • Wave_rebel1722Wave_rebel1722 Posts: 1
    So in the last back issues there was only 2 difficulties one (Variant) targeting more end game players and the second (classic) I am wondering if for back issues 2 you could add an intermediate mode. A I’m not able to take on variant and classic is a joke from me so could we see something in between Them. Thanks
  • Kdog76Kdog76 Posts: 60
    He will still take incinerate damage 🤣😂
  • ScottryanScottryan Posts: 464 ★★★
    Will this back issue #2 be permanent content like ultrons assault or will it be timed to a month or 2?
  • Scottryan said:

Will this back issue #2 be permanent content like ultrons assault or will it be timed to a month or 2?

It's sticking around for good! So you'll have plenty of time to finish it!
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Anyone else way more excited for Annihilus than Torch?
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,257 ★★★★★

I hope variant 2 back issues you guys use champs that was in Quest back then and not no Korg or Thing etc but champs that was in the quest back then. The first back issues was was fun to complete 100% and I little challenging I was disappointed with the difficulty and the fact that we get 2015 gems but we are facing up to date champs and not champs from only those years. Looking forward toward a great month thanks Kabam.

Kabam knows that the old 2015 champs stink on ice. That's why they don't get prominently placed in anything.
  • webtswxwebtswx Posts: 192
    what class will human torch and annihilus be?

science and mystic?
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    webtswx said:

what class will human torch and annihilus be?

science and mystic?

Human Torch will be science like all the Fantastic Four.

As for annihilus I don't know enough about him to guess

Kabam knows that the old 2015 champs stink on ice. That's why they don't get prominently placed in anything.
    You’re right lol but I mean if they’re brining back old content with beef up nodes they should stick to the same champs because they’re increasing the PI and nodes it would make more sense it’s not back issue if you’re adding 2019 and 2018 champs to an 2015/2016 event
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    This is gonna be lit! (Human Torch)
    Cricket Sounds (Annihilus-not a cricket but looks like one)
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Man Im Just now finishing up back issues one. Would have been nice to focus on other content for once