**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Please increase timeout or don't take health

2»

Comments

• This time all my characters are suspects of timeout and internet connectivity. I'd lost half all my characters at the start of aw. Also they've included the health loss within normal quests as well. Please give health loss for only those characters that are hidden in aw & aq.
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    Some games I remember playing online that had a 60 second pause timer, that would take care of people waiting to timeout, I sometimes have to play while talking on speaker when I get a call. I answer the call, turn on the speaker function and go back to the game and play. As for force closing, the game should be able to recognize if you force close or timeout. All of a sudden you go from 2 minutes to 0, the game should know what's up or attribute it to a connection issue.
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    The 5 minute timer is fine but the 50% health reduction penalty isn't. Please change this 33%. That would still discourage those that would pause the game when things go badly but wouldn't punish too harshly those that legitimately time out.
  • SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    But then Kabam can't make money off of us buying overpriced health pots lol
  • PrinceIndiaPrinceIndia Posts: 49
    Happened again on day 4 and day 5. Kabam really please have a look on this too.
  • nameplasnameplas Posts: 240 ★★
    It's because this weeks miniboss is rhino, his armour doesn't let us kill him in the time we have, we get mordos and cables easily. When we take a ghost rider/drax/ww2 for mordo mini, we need to take a bleeder for rhino. And dormammu isn't meant to die in a single go. That being said, even i feel it sucks that game doesn't pause when we get a phone call.