**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

PSA: MCOC SETTINGS ON ANDROID!

alright guys, I have had a lot of issues since the beta update came out, and I was tinkering around with my phone today. I just changed the settings for MCOC to NOT optimize battery power usage, and I haven't had much, if any discernible, lag at all in AQ. which Is where I see it the most. pass this on, for those who are about to quit/ lose their security deposit on apartments or RV's for hitting the wall out of frustration!

Comments

• KrazewulfosKrazewulfos Posts: 165
    bump
  • DAVIDTHDAVIDTH Posts: 224
    How exactly did you do it?
  • DAVIDTHDAVIDTH Posts: 224
    Nevermind
    @DAVIDTH go to settings -> APPS -> configure apps -> Battery Optimization. find MCOC and select not to optimize.
    BUMP!
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Yeh we get it. Bump every 24h
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    Yeh we get it. Bump every 24h
    well excuse me for bumping it so people can see it and actually help their device with the gameplay somewhat, instead of roasting kabam nonstop.

• beaupoembeaupoem Posts: 443
    have you noticed your battery draining a lot faster with this turned off?
    beaupoem wrote: »
    have you noticed your battery draining a lot faster with this turned off?
    it drains about...40% to 50% faster. but the fact that it's avoiding a lot of the issues, makes it worth it to me. since my battery still lasts a while.

• thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    Thanks for this. I wouldn't have seen it if it were not for your bumps. Eager to test it out.
    Thanks for this. I wouldn't have seen it if it were not for your bumps. Eager to test it out.
    no problem. let me know how much it helps out!

• wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    Will try this now. Thanks.
    wray1976 wrote: »
    Will try this now. Thanks.
    no prob, let me know how much it helps out.

bump! gotta keep this easily visible for fellow android players.
  • I have an Android but my phone doesn't let me adjust things like battery optimization:'(
  • HatshipuhHatshipuh Posts: 146
    It's only available on newer Android versions that have Doze.
    Which also means that setting only affects apps preventing them from dozing.
    Which means their behaviour when the phone goes into standby.
    So that setting affecting live usage is just a placebo.
  • thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    Unfortunately the game is still laggy even after disabling the batter optimization.
    Hatshipuh wrote: »
    what? no, it should be on all androids. I don't even know what "Doze" is. its not on my phone, for sure.

what? no, it should be on all androids. I don't even know what "Doze" is. its not on my phone, for sure.

Doze mode is built in Android starting Marshmallow, and when you have the optimize power usage setting, you have Doze mode, as that's the setting for that. So it sure looks like you don't even know that you have it.

Doze mode is built in Android starting Marshmallow, and when you have the optimize power usage setting, you have Doze mode, as that's the setting for that. So it sure looks like you don't even know that you have it.
    I've actively searched for it, and it is not on my device. and either way, still has no bearing on what I was talking about in this thread. bye troll.

I've actively searched for it, and it is not on my device. and either way, still has no bearing on what I was talking about in this thread. bye troll.

Jeez it's not as if it's any secret information, just do a short Google search for Doze and Optimize Power Usage instead of making a fool of yourself here.
  • Ilir21aIlir21a Posts: 16
    I have done that but didn't see any improvement on my gameplay...it still lags..mostly in AQ