**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5.2.4 - Preferred Team

AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
Hey guys
Need advice regarding 5.2.4 and what team should I take in
My rooster is as follows:

Comments

• ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Which path u are taking?
    Suggest u google reddit for act 5.2 guideline as few players there posted many useful advice there.
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    Duped AA is really good for masochism. After a few neurotoxins are up he completely shuts it down. It can take a bit of time to get them up, as your opponents may shrug off some initial debuffs, but once you've got them running you're set. Awakened Voodoo can also be pretty decent.. Use a special on an odd combo so that brother Daniel possesses your opponent and it will reduce their ability accuracy by 50%, lowering their chance of triggering masochism at all. And if you use his l1 and get some spirit venoms going, poison reduces healing so even if they do trigger masochism the regen will be hampered. Domino can be alright for it as well, as she also has ability accuracy reduction at the start of the fight and when your opponent becomes unlucky.

As for the others to bring along, it really will come down to who you're most comfortable with. Sparky can end fights quickly without relying too much on debuffs if you're skilled at evading and intercepting. Corvus is a beast (he will especially be helpful for the caltrops path that's in the quest, though I wouldn't start on that path) but he can struggle a bit with the regen from masochism.

5.2.4 is a tough one to get through for a lot of people, so don't be afraid to try it out and if it doesn't go as well as you'd like, restart the quest. Masochism can take some getting used to. Good luck!
  • AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    Reference said:

Which path u are taking?
    Suggest u google reddit for act 5.2 guideline as few players there posted many useful advice there.

@Reference the easy path (YJ-Collosus-deadpool-punisher.....)
  • imaginejimimaginejim Posts: 333 ★★

Hey guys

I tell you, I said, I tell ya boy, I was really hoping to see a rooster....

• ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    @AdiMukh555 my choice is IMIW, X23, AA, Corvus and Spidey
    GP/x23 either one
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    I would personally take in AA (to get you there), corvus(damage), spidey(damage), spider Gwen because she can basically power lock him with the sp1, not only that but can evade his unblockable specials. And your duped lukecage for his indestructible.
    TKS87 said:

Duped AA is really good for masochism. After a few neurotoxins are up he completely shuts it down. It can take a bit of time to get them up, as your opponents may shrug off some initial debuffs, but once you've got them running you're set. Awakened Voodoo can also be pretty decent.. Use a special on an odd combo so that brother Daniel possesses your opponent and it will reduce their ability accuracy by 50%, lowering their chance of triggering masochism at all. And if you use his l1 and get some spirit venoms going, poison reduces healing so even if they do trigger masochism the regen will be hampered. Domino can be alright for it as well, as she also has ability accuracy reduction at the start of the fight and when your opponent becomes unlucky.

As for the others to bring along, it really will come down to who you're most comfortable with. Sparky can end fights quickly without relying too much on debuffs if you're skilled at evading and intercepting. Corvus is a beast (he will especially be helpful for the caltrops path that's in the quest, though I wouldn't start on that path) but he can struggle a bit with the regen from masochism.

5.2.4 is a tough one to get through for a lot of people, so don't be afraid to try it out and if it doesn't go as well as you'd like, restart the quest. Masochism can take some getting used to. Good luck!

Thanks man @TKS87 :smile:

Hey guys

I tell you, I said, I tell ya boy, I was really hoping to see a rooster....

@imaginejim my bad ROFL