**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Enter the Negative Zone and rescue Johnny Storm next Month!

Comments

• Scarlett_Scarlett_ Posts: 273
    edited March 2019

Humm both look bleed and poison immune to me 😢
  • LiamS1990LiamS1990 Posts: 96
    Can we get the rewards posted for back issues 2 please
  • el_pequeño_bobel_pequeño_bob Posts: 24
    Back Issues #2 - Mystery in the Micro-Realms
    Return to a classic Quest from the early days of The Contest with this second edition of BACK ISSUES!

This will be in addition to the Ultron quest, right? It won't replace it? I'm still waiting for a decent Cosmic 5* to use my 3-4 rank up gem and get the last chapter done.
  • KentKent Posts: 65
    bounty missions with new rewards? 5* crystal, awakening gem?
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,241 ★★★★★
    WarBros23 said:

I'm just trying to follow up on some previous comments, and maybe we could get some insight. If you are bringing something like Ultron's Assault into the game, there has to be another level for it. Classic was absolutely ridiculous in terms of the actual content challengers faced, but Variant is heavily geared towards the endgame community. For most of us, I think we need to find the middle ground. Perhaps something that will initiate a challenge, while providing decent rewards as well. At a higher difficulty than Classic, but it shouldn't be close to Variant. Could we please have a particular section like this? It will make the content attainable for many people in the MCOC community, as I am sure.

Middle ground? There’s Masters, Uncollected, A5. 😒
  • WarBros23WarBros23 Posts: 73
    Yes, I understand that. But this content could be a bit more appealing to mid-game players is all I am trying to convey.

WarBros23 said:

Yes, I understand that. But this content could be a bit more appealing to mid-game players is all I am trying to convey.

I’m guessing you mean the “rewards” being more appealing. Lol

Matter of fact is, if you’re not done with A5 100%, then there’s no point in making another level of content for you. And if you’ve done A5 100%, you have the first run of 6.1 to do, which will then accelerate your roster breadth to tackle Variant Back Issues #1 and eventually, #2 when it’s released.
    TRONG94 said:

Bounties in the Negative Zone!
    Activate Bounties so that your entire Alliance can travel to the Negative Zone and face off against dangerous challenges to obtain valuable resources!

Does it mean that this is a special event alliance quest, not a solo one? :/

Yes. It should be similar to the Bounty missions that were done twice before. Think once was when domino was introduced and can’t remember the one before it.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

If there's one thing I'm hoping for with the second Back Issues, it's a third, middle difficulty for people who can breeze through the classic mode, but can't hope to even get started on Variant. Doesn't necessarily have to have game-breaking rewards, just something around the difficulty of Heroic or Master EQ (or a bit more, just as long as it's not as crazy as Variant), with decent midgame rewards (4- and 5-star shards, MAYBE a 4* generic AG, some t4b and t4cc, maybe also a 4* 4->5 gem or two.) I'm looking to 4/55 my first champion but I still have use for my 4* champs.

I really don't think they are going to add mid tier permanent content that people can breeze through in a day. Doesn't make any sense.
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Cool kabam Mike you are great mvinceable will be happy if he hears this because mystery in the battlerealm is his 2nd favourite classic event quest
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★

Back Issues #2 - Mystery in the Micro-Realms
    Return to a classic Quest from the early days of The Contest with this second edition of BACK ISSUES!

This will be in addition to the Ultron quest, right? It won't replace it? I'm still waiting for a decent Cosmic 5* to use my 3-4 rank up gem and get the last chapter done.

Yes. These are permanent. It should be in addition to. At least that's what I gather.
  • Jackd1989Jackd1989 Posts: 415 ★★★
    looking forwards to this, when the Mystery in the Micro-Realms first came out, I was just getting back into the game so didnt have chance to complete it
  • FloorKillerFloorKiller Posts: 148 ★★
    Anything good for non-spenders??
  • ZipioZipio Posts: 128
    xNig said:

WarBros23 said:

I'm just trying to follow up on some previous comments, and maybe we could get some insight. If you are bringing something like Ultron's Assault into the game, there has to be another level for it. Classic was absolutely ridiculous in terms of the actual content challengers faced, but Variant is heavily geared towards the endgame community. For most of us, I think we need to find the middle ground. Perhaps something that will initiate a challenge, while providing decent rewards as well. At a higher difficulty than Classic, but it shouldn't be close to Variant. Could we please have a particular section like this? It will make the content attainable for many people in the MCOC community, as I am sure.

Yes we don't deserve new content because we still haven't completed act 5. Trust me if I could do act 5 I would, but me waiting to save up units to progress in act 5 shouldn't mean I get no more content till I get 50 5*s...
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    WarBros23 said:

This is specifically endgame content. It's meant for a specific demographic in the game. If you haven't finished exploring story, lol, and 100% every UC event, then you aren't that target yet
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Bounties........ whole alliance........... “great rewards”................... nooooooOooooooOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Oh sorry, I had another nightmare about merc missions. Anyway, let’s check what next months side quest will be

Bounties in the Negative Zone!
    Activate Bounties so that your entire Alliance can travel to the Negative Zone and face off against dangerous challenges to obtain valuable resources!

*sigh*
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,277 ★★★★★
    Zipio said:

xNig said:

WarBros23 said:

Yes we don't deserve new content because we still haven't completed act 5. Trust me if I could do act 5 I would, but me waiting to save up units to progress in act 5 shouldn't mean I get no more content till I get 50 5*s...
    Hyperbole much? You don't need 50 5*s for content at your level. You get new content every month, at least some portion of it will be appropriate for your roster and skill, just like everyone else. Do it and get stronger. Permanent content will still be there when you're ready for it.
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    Back issues suck for mid tier players, its rather for starters or end game accounts and nothing for mid tier, which means they fall behind even more because of yet another mode where they not rewarded appropriately, its as bad as locking them out act 6, and stacking rewards at the top of AQ where mid tier alliances can never catch up because the rewards disparity is too big.
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    Am looking forward to annihilus bugging the contest
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    xNig said:

WarBros23 said:

Not for these missions there isn't!