**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

drop quantity of class proving grounds

Dear Kabam

Again I'm left wondering why I am still playing this game after again doing a class proving ground event, wasting energy to gain 1000 or so catalyst shards. I've done this on a number of occasions to get no where, using 74 energy to complete you would think that you would get at least 1 complete catalyst but alais no I'm high disappointed again. I do hope that there is a remedy to this in the next update.

Comments

• Options
    ScorpionsKryptScorpionsKrypt Posts: 161
    It should be 2 like normal proving grounds
  • Options
    winniewinwinwinniewinwin Posts: 178
    I ran the mutant for t3c yesterday. I used 2 refills and ran it 6 times. 6 TIMES. SIX!!!!!!
    I GOT ZERO CATS. not even half a catalyst actually. I sent a ticket and they told me they checked my account and my reward was in the stash. HAHAHAHAHAHA. I didn't really know what to say. I honestly didn't know how to react. You can't reply to that kind of I. 6 times!!!!!
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I don't bother running it multiple times. The rewards come from completion and exploration. After that, you're only getting ONE chest.
  • Options
    DocWin69DocWin69 Posts: 6
    Yea but when you do that and only get a few shards it doesn't make it worth wasting nrg
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,767 ★★★★★
    The only possible action is to stock up. Run the catalyst proving grounds regularly. I also made it a point to hunt for the mastery 'core' bonus.

The downside is giving up progress on other areas as energy is used up.