**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Will the highest Summoner Level be increased? [Edited by Moderator for clarity]

1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
edited March 2019 in Suggestions and Requests
Will you ever increase summoner levels? if so when? I really use to look forward to growing to the next level, I have been level 60 since February 2016...

Please enlighten me, thank you.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    They've answered this before...
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,374 ★★★★★
    They should consider this

https://youtu.be/TSrLQnrKsnk
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Better if they can give more energy point beyond 70 and few additional mastery points
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,374 ★★★★★
    Forget the mastery points, we want more levels and energy cap to increase
    Reference said:

Better if they can give more energy point beyond 70 and few additional mastery points

• 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    Siliyo said:

They should consider this

https://youtu.be/TSrLQnrKsnk

yeah I have seen this, thank you
    Reference said:

100% agree
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    They need to! It's funny how so many things have evolved in the game but summoner level and masteries are getting stale.
    Siliyo said:

Forget the mastery points, we want more levels and energy cap to increase

Reference said:

i would love more mastery points, energy and storage before item hit overflow
    Spurgeo14 said:

They need to! It's funny how so many things have evolved in the game but summoner level and masteries are getting stale.

That’s my issue, I use to look forward to that next level but it’s been over 3 years since I made lev l 60

The world may never know
    Sixshot1 said:

They've answered this before...

correct but the contest is ever evolving and I believe it is way past time
    come on give me something, no never, next year in 3 months something please
    I’m starting to think I’ll never get an honest real answer to this one :'(

come on give me something, no never, next year in 3 months something please

Again, never, next year, sometime this year???????

Or does communication and transparency have its limits?????

They should bump it up to 70 in the next few months. It’s been where it is for a long time.

Yes over 3 years, I’ve been level 60 since February 2016
  • Agame86Agame86 Posts: 147
    Kabam respects nothing but Kabam. Hate it or love it. Like it or leave it.. Deal with it and move on. The whole community as some point has made compassionate ultra serious requests at one point or another or at least agreed or disagreed with another serious viewpoint. Majority of all posts are just humorous good conversational peices filled with banter for Kabam employees when they take lunch breaks. Think about it. For real. Why is it so difficult to give a response to a post???? Really think about that. Be honest with yourself. What are we you worth to them as a person with feelings ideas . What are you worth to them as human being with self respect dignity a sense of integrity?? My guess in correlation to their bottom line were less than nothing. Even the whales are indespensible , inadiment things.! We’re just things . I’m not upset just in tune with reality . I see things for what they are. My family, society blah blah etc And if a moderator has the nerve to respond to this posting ( haunted memory) you should be both deeply appalled & highly offended by the audacity at an attempt for a public relations clean up to hide obvious truths. Obvious lies. Obvious apathy of Kabam gate keeper ruling elite. Someone once said power corrupts, but absolute power absolutely corrupts. In my opinion with Kabam profit triumphs over responsibility. A mockery of Peter Parker’s own biography. Their game their rules their way . I advise you just tolerate this Pluto-technocracy . Focus on the love for MCU.
  • I think the summoner level should be able to increase when they introduce act5 to the game now that we have act 6 its ridiculous that we still remain at level 60
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    What would the point of more levels be? Are people more interested in higher energy or more mastery points? For both of them, energy costs haven’t really increased and we haven’t gotten any new masteries, so I don’t really see a point
    T
    Agame86 said:

Kabam respects nothing but Kabam. Hate it or love it. Like it or leave it.. Deal with it and move on. The whole community as some point has made compassionate ultra serious requests at one point or another or at least agreed or disagreed with another serious viewpoint. Majority of all posts are just humorous good conversational peices filled with banter for Kabam employees when they take lunch breaks. Think about it. For real. Why is it so difficult to give a response to a post???? Really think about that. Be honest with yourself. What are we you worth to them as a person with feelings ideas . What are you worth to them as human being with self respect dignity a sense of integrity?? My guess in correlation to their bottom line were less than nothing. Even the whales are indespensible , inadiment things.! We’re just things . I’m not upset just in tune with reality . I see things for what they are. My family, society blah blah etc And if a moderator has the nerve to respond to this posting ( haunted memory) you should be both deeply appalled & highly offended by the audacity at an attempt for a public relations clean up to hide obvious truths. Obvious lies. Obvious apathy of Kabam gate keeper ruling elite. Someone once said power corrupts, but absolute power absolutely corrupts. In my opinion with Kabam profit triumphs over responsibility. A mockery of Peter Parker’s own biography. Their game their rules their way . I advise you just tolerate this Pluto-technocracy . Focus on the love for MCU.

Well as of now, they had time to edit the title and give me a warning but not the time to give me an answer lmao I guess I remain worthless to them

I think the summoner level should be able to increase when they introduce act5 to the game now that we have act 6 its ridiculous that we still remain at level 60

I agree 100% but still no answer

What would the point of more levels be? Are people more interested in higher energy or more mastery points? For both of them, energy costs haven’t really increased and we haven’t gotten any new masteries, so I don’t really see a point

In the simplest of terms...

New players have it so much easier than when I started better champs act 4 cost less energy just to name a few

Increased summoner levels would mean more storage before over flow more mastery points and more energy I’m pretty sure act 6 requires more energy that act 4 did before it was reduced
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    I can agree with the increase in storage and energy cap. I don’t think we need more mastery points though since the number of masteries haven’t changed since forever

Well I’m wrong on the above roughly the same as act 4 use to be
    300 more energy for chapter 1...4.3 more energy refills

I can agree with the increase in storage and energy cap. I don’t think we need more mastery points though since the number of masteries haven’t changed since forever

I can see your point but tier 3-1 war more mastery points would definitely help
    I’m happy to see that the mods are having fun but deeply disappointed that I still don’t have any type of an answer :'(