**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ultron 6.1.5 Incinerate path

KnightarthusKnightarthus Posts: 419 ★★★
Aspect of war, buffet and incinerate.

I don’t have Void or Corvus. What other options did you guys have success with ?

Comments

• V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I haven’t done it but maybe Rulk, Ægon, or Night Thrasher?
  • Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★
    This is a Void only node.. Corvus took a few revives to chip away... If only you could take your 4* void....
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    Might also try a Nebula with Proxima synergy for the Ultron. Let her keep the charges and you'll shut down his abilities, which should include the incinerate.
  • KnightarthusKnightarthus Posts: 419 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    Tried iceman , Emma Frost and Rhulk his regeneration overcomes the damage thanks to aspect of war and saving his evade you can’t really intercept him before the regeneration resets. I didn’t try nebula but she is R3 and will die from the Incinerate.
  • UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    Any incinerate immune will work. Just don't evade specials, try to parry them. If your muscle memory is especially bad you can turn off Dexterity if you think it will help you save units.
  • KnightarthusKnightarthus Posts: 419 ★★★
    Aspect of war deteriorates your ability to parry so you end up dead.
  • UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    You didn’t say you wanted to one shot. Just giving suggestions to give you highest damage fights if you’re having trouble. Blade with GR also has a chance to bypass incinerate completely.
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    This path is some BS. For us without Void (5*, I’m sure we all have him as a 4*) we are pretty screwed. This is where the 4* ban really hurts everyone (except whales of course)
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,242 ★★★★★

I don’t have Void or Corvus. What other options did you guys have success with ?

Corvus for Buffet and/or incinerate? Huh..?

You could try Meph though.
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    edited March 2019

Tried iceman , Emma Frost and Rhulk his regeneration overcomes the damage thanks to aspect of war and saving his evade you can’t really intercept him before the regeneration resets. I didn’t try nebula but she is R3 and will die from the Incinerate.

The Proxima synergy gives Nebula 10 charges, and with 5 she shuts down robot abilities. I was guessing that that would include the incinerate node, which would prevent her from dying to incinerate.
    xNig said:

Corvus when duped does not die until his charges are gone, so the incinerate would bring him to 1hp, but not kill him.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,242 ★★★★★
    Ordalca said:

The Proxima synergy gives Nebula 10 charges, and with 5 she shuts down robot abilities. I was guessing that that would include the incinerate node, which would prevent her from dying to incinerate.
    xNig said:

Corvus when duped does not die until his charges are gone, so the incinerate would bring him to 1hp, but not kill him.
    True. But the Buffet node gimps him alot
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Aegon with tenacity would shrug it off within the first combo
  • Hey guys, there's a dedicated thread HERE for discussing Act 6 Chapter 1 strategies and tips. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this one.
This discussion has been closed.