**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Changes?

TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
If you could change/add one thing to the forums, what would that be?

Comments

• EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Jaded said:

Removal of silly questions 🤷‍♂️

Who decides that a question is silly?
  • Fugitive21Fugitive21 Posts: 221
    Auto removal of "why was I banned post". If you post that it should auto ban that account that posted it.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

Auto removal of "why was I banned post". If you post that it should auto ban that account that posted it.

Nah I enjoy reading them lol
  • liquidkarmaliquidkarma Posts: 80
    my biggest pet peeve of an unavailable feature is the inability to delete one's own posts. i have never belonged to a forum where that was not an option and i have belonged to many forums. i have read from a kabam mod that this lack of feature is to curtail abuse of people deleting their bad behavior posts, but i don't think kabam should make that decision for us. it is surreal to me that we cannot delete our own posts. my one pet peeve.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    edited March 2019
    @Drooped2 I've tried that but it doesn't seem to block their posts in threads. It may just block threads they create but I have no way to actually tell that. Thank you for the helpful advice.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019

Adding a "dislike" button. Maybe then people won't need to flag comments for not agreeing with them.

Yeah. I think it’s funny when people try to reason with people to explain Kabam’s view on the matter and they flag it...cause that just lets an admin know...that someone agrees with Kabam ...yeah we need a dislike button
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    edited March 2019

Adding a "dislike" button. Maybe then people won't need to flag comments for not agreeing with them.

Yeah. I think it’s funny when people try to reason with people to explain Kabam’s view on the matter and they flag it...cause that just lets an admin know...that someone agrees with Kabam ...yeah we need a dislike button
    This is undoubtedly true. The dislike button would to great use for those who ask silly questions
  • Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 467 ★★★
    The right to have opinions that differ from what Kabaam and their moderators officially put out without getting warnings/banned.